The Compound is Sold!

WhereWeAt

That whole area is jews anyways. It was previously owned by jews. Im sure they are glad to be able to get that property value back up. Ant was fucking up their resale. Ant really did get jewed out of his mansion. Finally got rid of those damn christmas decorations and they can get back to 8 crazy nights.
They must be lower upper-class Jews. How else do you explain them letting him turn that place into an eye-sore. Weapons-grade money would've had town hall meetings over that shit.

G

They must be lower upper-class Jews. How else do you explain them letting him turn that place into an eye-sore. Weapons-grade money would've had town hall meetings over that shit.
Yeah most of the houses in the area are in the $2M-$4M range so you’re talking run of the mill jew doctors, dentists, accountants, low level lawyers etc. Not the weather controlling overlords.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I love this article. They totally air out his arrest at the end.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Good for her! Now she can pay off her mortgage and creditors and use the leftover $23,000 to drink herself to death. Whatever happens, Joe isn't getting shit and Dawn's Warren isn't getting that sex change op money.

Easter egg - whoever's bought the house is a scumbag degenerate who will inevitably provide followup shenanigans.
Wrong, LIBTARD. I have a VERBAL AGREEMENT with AntH that allows me to cash in on RESIDUALS. 😎