• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Compound is Sold!

Forum Clout
That’s over $400k LESS than what he paid 14 years ago, $2,925,000

HAHAHA HO-LEE SHIT

and he paid that BEFORE adding the pool, the podcast studio, the bar, wine cellar, karaoke, movie theater, generator and who knows what else.

and then he got a 2nd mortgage a few years ago from some shady Arab.

I think it’s reasonable to say he may have lost a million dollars on this deal
Say what you will about Anthony Cumia, but he's a savvy business man. He just timed the market wrong this time

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Rube: "You know, this place is just what we are looking for, i mean the decor is tacky and quite frankly guineaesque, but nothing a bit of tlc can't fix, i can see myself raising my children here."

Realtor: " Excellent! i'm glad you like the place, however.. i am obliged to inform you that this residence is built on an old indian burial ground, and was the site of 2 notorious murders, also.. i have to inform you that the previous owner was a suspected child sex offender who was alleged to have thrown poz parties at this very residence."

Rube: " I see, well that is quite offputting, however... nowhere is the perfect home, and the past is the past, i can overlook all that."

Realtor: " Oh, also.. Compound Media shows were shot here."

Rube: " Y'know what, on second thought, i'm not interested"

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Rube: "You know, this place is just what we are looking for, i mean the decor is tacky and quite frankly guineaesque, but nothing a bit of tlc can't fix, i can see myself raising my children here."

Realtor: " Excellent! i'm glad you like the place, however.. i am obliged to inform you that this residence is built on an old indian burial ground, and was the site of 2 notorious murders, also.. i have to inform you that the previous owner was a suspected child sex offender who was alleged to have thrown poz parties at this very residence."

Rube: " I see, well that is quite offputting, however... nowhere is the perfect home, and the past is the past, i can overlook all that."

Realtor: " Oh, also.. Compound Media shows were shot here."

Rube: " Y'know what, on second thought, i'm not interested"
"What in the actual fuck is Compound Media?"

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout