The Compound is Sold!

Snake

Sold: $2,492,000

Nice financial loss, stupid.

Sold: $2,492,000

Nice financial loss, stupid.
$1.9m overpriced imo

G

So thats pretty much breaking even right? I forget what he originally paid. Hide yo kids South Carolina
That’s over $400k LESS than what he paid 14 years ago, $2,925,000

HAHAHA HO-LEE SHIT

and he paid that BEFORE adding the pool, the podcast studio, the bar, wine cellar, karaoke, movie theater, generator and who knows what else.

and then he got a 2nd mortgage a few years ago from some shady Arab.

I think it’s reasonable to say he may have lost a million dollars on this deal

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Shit eatin', Jew beatin' son of a gun
I wonder who bought it. I bet Joe will loaf around there all the time so he can try to have long annoying conversations with the new owners and hint that he'd love to come inside and show them how everything works.

If he ever did get invited in he'd probably be like "You took down the beautiful columns? YOU REMOVED THE DINOSAUR?? WHERE IS HE??"

G

I wonder who bought it. I bet Joe will loaf around there all the time so he can try to have long annoying conversations with the new owners and hint that he'd love to come inside and show them how everything works.

If he ever did get invited in he'd probably be like "You took down the beautiful columns? YOU REMOVED THE DINOSAUR?? WHERE IS HE??"
Someone should mail him a DVD of some of the shit that went down there

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Wow he really lost his ass. At a time that real estate is booming. I wonder how much of that money he will actually pocket. Im guessing there are some house related debt that he has to square up on after its sold too. I hope he can make that last in SC. We will see how much money Ant has when we see his new place. Will it be a modest home or will it be fancy home on some acreage?

G

Wow he really lost his ass. At a time that real estate is booming. I wonder how much of that money he will actually pocket. Im guessing there are some house related debt that he has to square up on after its sold too. I hope he can make that last in SC. We will see how much money Ant has when we see his new place. Will it be a modest home or will it be fancy home on some acreage?
Dawn got a nice sized house with a huge backyard for only $290k so he ought to be able to have a pretty nice spread if he doesn’t care about being on the beach.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Dawn got a nice sized house with a huge backyard for only $290k so he ought to be able to have a pretty nice spread if he doesn’t care about being on the beach.
The count will be getting the house closest to the trailer park that isn’t a trailer. Hopefully when he tries to lure in one of their girls he gets a 12 gauge in his face who still has most of his real teeth.

G

Did he really overpay by close to a million dollars after the renovations? Or is the market just shit so he sold out of desperation? Either way, it's karma.
This is one of the hottest housing markets ever and he still lost that much. Houses are routinely getting multiple offers above asking within a couple days of being listed.

His sold 9 months later at more than 22% below original list price. Nice real estate acumen, stupid.

Last edited by a moderator: