• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Boomia Blues

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
If you listened was it bad the whole show or just that burp. It definitely was a streaming issue on my end, not the headset. I don't think many people realize but every radio broadcast you heard was done over twisted pair for years. The medium was called a radio tie line but that direct connection assured that what was spoke into the mic made it to the transmitter in the same form it was said. Of course if the pair had a trouble on it that could be a problem, but the stations had several to use. Later on they began digitalizing the signal over those same pairs. While they could throw a lot more information (data) down it, though not much by today's standards, they had limitations POTS tie lines didn't. First was distance, so Manhattan stations were often farther away then 4/5 mile limits of T1's meaning that the 1.5 available. So the digitalizing process had shortfalls that POTS didn't like packet loss and latency issues. TL/DR: Streaming requires a lot of fancy schmancy tech shit that can make for strange connection issues, it wasn't the cheap headphones, would be my final guess especially using a live stream over a different website than youtube.

What issues did you hear Harry? And for how long? I can buy a new headset, the expensive ones aren't even expensive, but getting surgery for a paper cut is a fool's gambit without more information.
Buy a new headset you cheap cunt. Or buy a fancy desk mic and headphones. maybe you can vampire a small audio/video company and get one that way too.

G

It's 2023 and we're not doing Prarie Home Companion. Good audio is king. Bad audio is cancer. And your audio, at least this week, sucked.
My point was, I'm pretty sure it was related to transmission not my hithertofore adequate equipment. I managed to do the stream on my kids garbage headset without a hitch before, maybe twitter and that nazi Musk is a shitty platform, maybe the local constabulary was intercepting my side, who knows, but I'm pretty sure that based on those packet loss spots of dead I was getting it was transmission. There's only one way to know though. I also have other headphones I can try that are not total trash, but if you're trouble shooting you go a step at a time. I'm not denying my audio sucked, but i haven't listened yet, I'll do that and see what I hear.

G

Buy a new headset you cheap cunt. Or buy a fancy desk mic and headphones. maybe you can vampire a small audio/video company and get one that way too.
OK to make you happy I will, what are some recommended headsets from you guys?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
what are some recommended headsets from you guys?
1678375143098.png

G

If you listened was it bad the whole show or just that burp. It definitely was a streaming issue on my end, not the headset. I don't think many people realize but every radio broadcast you heard was done over twisted pair for years. The medium was called a radio tie line but that direct connection assured that what was spoke into the mic made it to the transmitter in the same form it was said. Of course if the pair had a trouble on it that could be a problem, but the stations had several to use. Later on they began digitalizing the signal over those same pairs. While they could throw a lot more information (data) down it, though not much by today's standards, they had limitations POTS tie lines didn't. First was distance, so Manhattan stations were often farther away then 4/5 mile limits of T1's meaning that the 1.5 available. So the digitalizing process had shortfalls that POTS didn't like packet loss and latency issues. TL/DR: Streaming requires a lot of fancy schmancy tech shit that can make for strange connection issues, it wasn't the cheap headphones, would be my final guess especially using a live stream over a different website than youtube.

What issues did you hear Harry? And for how long? I can buy a new headset, the expensive ones aren't even expensive, but getting surgery for a paper cut is a fool's gambit without more information.
I tried listening to the twitter link and it kept dropping off for stretches of 20 seconds or so. Gave up after a few minutes. Will wait for a better link on yt or whatever

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

This is a fucking legendary post. Where’s the Australian to record it for us?

Boomia it was just fucked up for a minute and it was better after Dan kicked you, but you were never as crisp as Dan or Justin. Little bit amateur sounding next to those podcasting titans, Tbhwy

G

This is a fucking legendary post. Where’s the Australian to record it for us?

Boomia it was just fucked up for a minute and it was better after Dan kicked you, but you were never as crisp as Dan or Justin. Little bit amateur sounding next to those podcasting titans, Tbhwy
Hey it's what I did. Just another example of tech shit not being better than the stuff of my youth in the 1930's. I think I may be the next Ted K.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Man I do something where I have to be super professional and I was acting like a huge faggot barely stifling a laugh for the last 30 minutes thinking about this microphone wire diatribe.

The characters we have on “our side” of da show are just as entertaining as Pat’s Wack Pack.

G

Man I do something where I have to be super professional and I was acting like a huge faggot barely stifling a laugh for the last 30 minutes thinking about this microphone wire diatribe.

The characters we have on “our side” of da show are just as entertaining as Pat’s Wack Pack.
I wasn't on a diatribe. My contention is my mic was fine, I'm not a broadcasting pro like Dan, but i do understand telephony and data transmission. The most likely cause was related to that. I felt a need to correct the record, stlaker child lol. Most everything online sucks worse since the covid shit. I'm on fiber here and with good speed, it was better in 2019, no doubt.