The Bernell Case, entirely put together

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 121956

Pat felt the need to reward himself after the kill. He probably purchased it with the money he stole from Bernell's tip jar. Patrick Tomlinson is a murderer.
:fighter_lg:
NOTICE HOW HE’S WEARING BLUE AND RED??? WELL WHAT DID THE KILLER WEAR!

A77700FA-4597-4847-86DE-51F25FC359C0.jpeg

EXACTLY .

1684900132456.jpeg

TOTAL CONSPIRACY BACK TO FRONT. PATRICK S TOMLINSON HAS LIED TO ME SO MANY TIMES…AND HE SAYS HIS BROTHER WASNT AN ATHLETE, YEAH RIGHT. IVE SEEN THE YEARBOOKS AND LET ME TELL YA, THEY TELL THE TROOTH.

G

I'll post the tiktok version every time Bernell's name is brought up
[MEDIA=streamable]s52oo8[/MEDIA]
streamable deletes them in 2 days now, i dont know how it works

Also notice, Patrick crosses the street far away from parking and his way home if he were to walk(LOL YEAH RIGHT) just to take a picture of "that uncle tom nigger" <-Pat's words
View attachment 121960View attachment 121958
This is so fucking creepy. I wish this was a bit.

G

Yeah also Patrick has a couple benefits on his side. He’s irrelevant. He’s harassed with constant cop calls so “Hey uhh this guy killed a black dude in public” means nothing to them at this point.

I've posted this theory before too. I've never really bought the whole "he's swatting himself because somehow he'll get out of paying" angle. On the other hand, if he DID murder Benell then inundating LE with false reports about himself gives him the play that any tips to LE are from his "stalkers" and obviously false...

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
It's been a funny meme for years yea, but honestly Pat doesn't have the balls to shoot someone in public or otherwise. He's so much of a pussy, he avoids any possible in person confrontation even if he wouldn't be in any danger.

Besides, the police know what types of guns he has and could easily compare ballistics if they wanted to. And Pat's too fat, stupid, and white to know where to find an unregistered/stolen/drop gun.

G

It's been a funny meme for years yea, but honestly Pat doesn't have the balls to shoot someone in public or otherwise. He's so much of a pussy, he avoids any possible in person confrontation even if he wouldn't be in any danger.

Besides, the police know what types of guns he has and could easily compare ballistics if they wanted to. And Pat's too fat, stupid, and white to know where to find an unregistered/stolen/drop gun.
He has confronted people before, like the gym brontosaurus.