The Bernell Case, entirely put together

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
On July 23, 2020, black Pro-Trump activist Bernell Tramell was shot point blank execution style on 900 E Wright St.

Witnesses described the shooter as 6 foot tall, 200 pounds, and mid 30’s. Pats exact self described build.

Patricks first tweet on the 23rd was at 10am, so we can assume he woke up on or about this time. He spent the morning oinking about Trump and correcting stalkers.
274C7F60-2ACF-4714-A6F3-456D27E3392C.jpeg

Patricks last tweet in the morning was at 12:15pm.

6760C058-1CC9-44E1-9442-7D0186235C3F.jpeg

066DCC63-09FB-4074-A12E-C000775EF2C6.jpeg

Some minutes later, a man riding a black bike and wearing a baseball cap travels south down an alleyway towards Bernells place of business. The killer exits the alleyway and heads West towards the street corner. Minutes later, Bernell is murdered.

5550D3AD-CEF7-479B-ADD3-34E93DC0D59A.jpeg

6C283B27-4955-4DFC-B55A-CDD9DA4C725B.jpeg

The shooter holsters his gun and walks back through the alleyway in which he came, traveling North.

Where do you go traveling North in this scenario?

FCA38B66-4716-4FCF-BF86-95D71BF6771E.jpeg

FE5AC7CC-C1B7-4D58-8DD6-FCF9E5151AA3.jpeg

Why it would only be the suggested route to Patricks home! Coincidentally, this route also takes you through Riverside Park to cross the Milwaukee River, avoiding the openness of the Southern route with less turns.

Lining the two up, Pat made his last tweet at 12:15. The distance to timing calculations you see in the maps above are based on biking, meaning Patrick could have left the house 5-10 minutes after his last tweet and still have the chance to kill. When was Pats first tweet after this?

03DA5970-A8B9-4C6F-A7E9-A168B0EBB74F.jpeg

He returns an hour after Bernells killing giving him ample time to return home, clean up, and dispose of evidence.
79220AD1-9432-4997-9C3A-63EFD5100039.jpeg

Also oinking about Trump directly after.

We know Patrick took a picture of Bernell before and knew him. We know Patrick owns guns. We know Patrick thinks violence is the solution to political disputes. We know Pat never backs down from anything. What are the odds Pat tried to have an argument with him and it stuck in his mind?

Justice. for. Bernell.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
it's times like these where I wish our forums weren't so racist

And it makes perfect sense that Patrick would see Bernell Trammell as a threat to the democratic party(in order of swaying the black vote away from them) and thus in need of correcting for the sake of preventing fascism.
That's right, because that's^ retarded.
Democrats get 95% nigger votes, so obviously seeing just 1 that's pro-Trump is a threat to our democracy.

We know how sexist Pat is when it comes to the right women, he's more covert online when it comes to race but that's only because he's that much more aware of how he thinks of non-whites who go against him

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
My theory is that Bernell was protesting outside Hooligans, Pat got drunk and decided to change his mind.

The "confrontation" went poorly. Bernell failed in accepting that Pat is correct about everything, which pissed Pat off.

Black-on-black crime makes zero effort to hide the skin color. You wear a cheap white t-shirt you bought at a gas station, no need to cover up your black arms. Bernell's killer did everything possible to cover up, not just his face, but his entire body.

Also there was the sweaty red-faced pic, & the odd soup tweet saying something like 'nature is healing'.

He's also talked about being 'at war' & condoned violence against Trump voters.
He gleefully mentions the pepperoni allegations but has not once addressed the Bernell situation.

I'm surprised those reddit guys don't drop Bernell's name in texts... it'd be interesting to see if those texts enter any evidence folders, I've got a feeling they wont.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
There is a Facebook page that is trying to find bernell"s murderer. We really need this and all the other evidence posted on there.
Fuck that. My question is why the police haven’t fingered Pat as a suspect. If they did we would be hearing about it from him non stop. Even if he didn’t do it there’s so much circumstantial evidence they should at least ask him of his where abouts between 12 and 1pm on that day.

G

Fuck that. My question is why the police haven’t fingered Pat as a suspect. If they did we would be hearing about it from him non stop. Even if he didn’t do it there’s so much circumstantial evidence they should at least ask him of his where abouts between 12 and 1pm on that day.
Milwaukee police gave Jeffery Dahmer's underage victim back to him, dude.

The Facebook page is the best bet. Power of the people.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
And it makes perfect sense that Patrick would see Bernell Trammell as a threat to the democratic party(in order of swaying the black vote away from them) and thus in need of correcting for the sake of preventing fascism.
That's right, because that's^ retarded.
Democrats get 95% nigger votes, so obviously seeing just 1 that's pro-Trump is a threat to our democracy.
To me I think my explanation is more plausible.

We know Bernell would hold up his signs in public places and was willing to engage in debate / conversation. Pat lives 10 minutes from where this guy was situated and had seen him before. We know Patrick walks up to “””protestors””” and unprovoked starts trying to tough guy and child them.

If someone has that pic of Bernell taken by Patrick please post it. I have no doubt that fat idiot didnt just take a photo of the guy but also got in a childing session with him. No doubt someone being completely oblivious to his fake intimidation would get Pat in a froth. ESPECIALLY coming from a black guy on the opposite side of the party. As 2020 got more divisive with COVID and Trump, and Patrick was forced to look at a nigger stumping for someone he hated, he flipped the fuck out.

G

Black-on-black crime makes zero effort to hide the skin color. You wear a cheap white t-shirt you bought at a gas station, no need to cover up your black arms. Bernell's killer did everything possible to cover up, not just his face, but his entire body.
Hoo hoo

G

To me I think my explanation is more plausible.

We know Bernell would hold up his signs in public places and was willing to engage in debate / conversation. Pat lives 10 minutes from where this guy was situated and had seen him before. We know Patrick walks up to “””protestors””” and unprovoked starts trying to tough guy and child them.

If someone has that pic of Bernell taken by Patrick please post it. I have no doubt that fat idiot didnt just take a photo of the guy but also got in a childing session with him. No doubt someone being completely oblivious to his fake intimidation would get Pat in a froth. ESPECIALLY coming from a black guy on the opposite side of the party. As 2020 got more divisive with COVID and Trump, and Patrick was forced to look at a nigger stumping for someone he hated, he flipped the fuck out.
Crime and punishment. He became a lot more unhinged around the time of that murder.

Might explain the self swattings. "I didn't kill bernell, that's another prank call".

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
That's actually a really good point I haven't thought about, and I think about Bernell being murdered by Patrick every single day.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is a big point too. Whens the last time you heard two black people killing each other over politics? NEVER.

I think they have fingered him as a suspect and even spoke to him about it. He can't acknowledge it on Twitter because he actually did do it.

Problem is actual, warrantable evidence. It's just not there.