• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abe Vigoda Canadian Thanksgiving Day Spectacular Megathread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I had non chain piri piri chicken last night in lieu of turkey. Now I'm falling off the wagon and walking on eggshells around the wife. This is what all those Indians died for all those thanksgivings ago.
You wanna know a secret about ol Abe Vigoda? I hate turkey and I hate pumpkin pie. When I was a boy and actually did the family functions, there would always be alternatives as well, like ham and pecan pie. I'm at my mom's and I see she's made a turkey and mashed potatoes and a pumpkin fucking pie. No stuffing. No fucking stuffing. I want to get plastered too.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You wanna know a secret about ol Abe Vigoda? I hate turkey and I hate pumpkin pie. When I was a boy and actually did the family functions, there would always be alternatives as well, like ham and pecan pie. I'm at my mom's and I see she's made a turkey and mashed potatoes and a pumpkin fucking pie. No stuffing. No fucking stuffing. I want to get plastered too.
My dad takes it to the extreme. Ram and herring only on Christmas and Thanksgiving. He fucking hates turkey.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'd sure like to go out and get a bag of All-Dressed chips to celebrate, but the mmmmotherfucking scummmmmmbags at Frito-Lay only brought them around here for like two months and then stopped selling them. It's Wasabi Funyuns all over again.
I guess I'll just listen to Rush and Helix.
All Dressed chips fucking rule.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
All Dressed chips fucking rule.
There's a strange void of Canadian snacks which I can only attribute to national pride fucking with the both of our countries. I can get a reasonable facsimile (I think) of poutine at an A&W, but nobody even sells fucking ketchup chips here! Best compromise I've found is the Utz "Voodoo", they're delicious but not quite the same and also sometimes hard to find.