• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That's for the second draft

G

idioto.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It makes the "Unable to refuse the sexual advances of a chinese child prostitute" scene more authentic
I know this is from one of fatso's books but what was the context? Anyone have that passage because it sounds hilariously cringe. I remember the character was basically parting himself on the back for not fucking her

Forum Clout
I know this is from one of fatso's books but what was the context? Anyone have that passage because it sounds hilariously cringe. I remember the character was basically parting himself on the back for not fucking her
There's a chinese child prostitute and the only thing she knows to do in life is suck dick. There is no context because Patrick is retarded

Also she only speaks engrish for some reason even though they live on a generational international spaceship,