• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That YouTuber mitten squad drank himself to death?

G

I hate this thread.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 2.09.31 PM.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
you drink a lot all day, everyday.
that was a stupid fuckin rhetorical question.

I know a girl who drank litres of hard booze every single day till she blacked out from 15 till I last spoke to her when she was 24 - we’re 10 years older and she’s not dead and I assume never kicked it because I sometimes get incomprehensible gibberish messages I ignroe.

She was 5”1 and weighed nothing.

Is she just built like a booze machine tank or something?

G

join the club. everyone is tired of that verbose faggot.
punchin' out.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Lately Sue has been the most irritating person on this message board, even worse than Danny.

I know a girl who drank litres of hard booze every single day till she blacked out from 15 till I last spoke to her when she was 24 - we’re 10 years older and she’s not dead and I assume never kicked it because I sometimes get incomprehensible gibberish messages I ignroe.

She was 5”1 and weighed nothing.

Is she just built like a booze machine tank or something?
Apparently some people have more Irish in em than others lol. But I mean this guy was literally spending all of his patreon and YouTube ad money on alcohol. He was making a extremely decent income and living with his parents because he was buying multiple handles of vodka a night and finishing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

midwit

Forum Clout
My genetics have me destined for career/IQ mediocrity and sustainable alcohol abuse. I tested the limits of the latter. Extensively.

Even from my disposition, anything even approaching over 1 liter of vodka a day and I'm dead or dying within a few short years. The thing you have to appreciate is that junkies lie about how much they use. It becomes a kind of point of pride that you're able to go the distance and hang.

No little 110 pound girls are pounding back liters (plural) in a day and living to tell about it. That's just bullshit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Also; when you're at that stage of alcohol abuse you pretty much want to die anyways. There's not a lot of fight in them when the rubber meets the road.

I don’t drink or so drugs. But I have been on SSRI’s for 8 years because I can’t handle the withdrawals, I figure I’m fucked either way because they’re almost certainly killing my insides.

the dream loop hyper dreams are kind of cool in a way, other than that I have no side effects I just don’t want to deal with the withdrawals.

So I can’t get on a high horse about addiction.

Forum Clout
-sideshow freak
-YouTube gamer
-alcoholic

So why should I be caring that this ugly freak of nature is dead? Say freak again stupid.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
My genetics have me destined for career/IQ mediocrity and sustainable alcohol abuse. I tested the limits of the latter. Extensively.

Even from my disposition, anything even approaching over 1 liter of vodka a day and I'm dead or dying within a few short years. The thing you have to appreciate is that junkies lie about how much they use. It becomes a kind of point of pride that you're able to go the distance and hang.

No little 110 pound girls are pounding back liters (plural) in a day and living to tell about it. That's just bullshit.

True, at least you ain’t a nigger and for that you can grateful.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 186814

Yeah he had some kind of disease that made his face all bitched up like that. Probably one of the reasons he drank all the time.

He made good content though and was smart enough just to narrate and not show his face on camera.

I mean seriously though how much do you have to drink at 27 to die from it? I'm fucking 40 and I was hitting 30 racks and fifths of gin. So just by deduction, he had to be drinking more than me at my worst constantly.

Fucking WILD.
What was he doing with the duct tape and zip ties? Was he into rape?

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, I'm glad I got my alcohol abuse together when I did. Dude was 13 years younger than me and died a couple months ago. He had some pretty funny fallout videos.

View attachment 186811

I mean I understand the drinking because he had a fucked up face, but damn dude. When you have pancreatitis and you're literally shitting into a diaper at 27, maybe it's time to reevaluate your alcohol intake.

I mean RIP, my guy. Better you than me.
IMG_0854.jpeg