• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That YouTuber mitten squad drank himself to death?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Nigger everytime someone posts someone irrelevant to O&A it gets a resounding “WHO?!??” I don’t know who this FAGGOT is or how he’s related to O&A. You gave me the info that he’s a gaming youtuber and i STILL dont know who he is or his relevance.

Also he died like two months ago. Nice relevant timing, stupit

Nigger I do not care
Weinerville awaits, child.

G

Nigger everytime someone posts someone irrelevant to O&A it gets a resounding “WHO?!??” I don’t know who this FAGGOT is or how he’s related to O&A. You gave me the info that he’s a gaming youtuber and i STILL dont know who he is or his relevance.
So if you don't like it don't come on on my post and run your little "I like boys but I'm too scared to suck a penis" mouth, bitch.

Also he died like two months ago. Nice relevant timing, stupit
I just found out so it's relevant to me.

Nigger I do not care
Go back to sucking on Danny's dick and be annoying elsewhere. I'm sure everybody appreciates the long half baked political ramblings of a dumb fucking twink with no life experience other than the job his daddy handed to him.

Go fuck yourself, Sue. You daft, uninteresting, unoriginal fucking embarrassment.

Give it five more years and your little faggot ass will be running to the doctor for estradiol so you can be a zipper tittied fake girl.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So if you don't like it don't come on on my post and run your little "I like boys but I'm too scared to suck a penis" mouth, bitch.
Put me on ignore like a little bitch if it bothers you, funster. Tee hee. Otherwise i’ll Kool Aid man my way into every thread as I see fit. “Oh god, what will wormkiller think?” is not my primary concern with posting. It’s usually “How verbose can i be?”
I just found out so it's relevant to me.
And why do you think anyone else gives a fuck? Faggot.
Go back to sucking on Danny's dick and be annoying elsewhere.
You’re gay.
I'm sure everybody appreciates the long half baked political ramblings of a dumb fucking twink with no life experience other than the job his daddy handed to him.
Lol now you’re sucking Dannys dick by using the lines he used against me.
Go fuck yourself, Sue. You daft, uninteresting, unoriginal fucking embarrassment.
Oh he maaaad!

G

Responds in faggot
I don't need to put you on an ignore list that was a Lefleur bit. I'll just be happy knowing that your stupidity on every one of my posts will bump it back up to the top.

Sooo... Damn, you really got my number. I'll tell you what you go ahead and enjoy being an annoying faggot, and I'll go ahead and enjoy being a weirdo who shit posts.

Do your thing, little asexual faux intellectual.

G

Put me on ignore like a little bitch if it bothers you, funster. Tee hee. Otherwise i’ll Kool Aid man my way into every thread as I see fit. “Oh god, what will wormkiller think?” is not my primary concern with posting. It’s usually “How verbose can i be?”

And why do you think anyone else gives a fuck? Faggot.

You’re gay.

Lol now you’re sucking Dannys dick by using the lines he used against me.

Oh he maaaad!
MV5BMjVjNDQ5ZDMtYzEyYi00MDY0LWIzNWUtZWVmYzYxM2U1Mjg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't need to put you on an ignore list that was a Lefleur bit. I'll just be happy knowing that your stupidity on every one of my posts will bump it back up to the top.

Sooo... Damn, you really got my number. I'll tell you what you go ahead and enjoy being an annoying faggot, and I'll go ahead and enjoy being a weirdo who shit posts.

Do your thing, little asexual faux intellectual.
Little asexual faux intellectual has a real Young MC "next day's function, high class luncheon" vibe.

G

i0tl2eli50861.jpg

To get back on topic, I seriously wonder what kind of disease or disorder make your face look like that? His skull actually looks deformed.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It's weird because if you had me make a list a couple weeks ago of all the people that I can't stand on this forum, Sue wouldn't even be in the top 500.

But here we are.
IMG_3590.jpeg

Being hated and loved provides the same thing to me…ATTENTION.
I'll tell you what you go ahead and enjoy being an annoying faggot, and I'll go ahead and enjoy being a weirdo who shit posts.
That was my exact point babyboy. But you got so incensed i insulted the dead faggot youtuber you wanted to jerk off you’re now raging at me.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And unlike the Fetterster, or you for that matter, this is the part where I ignore the fawwwkin haters. Sniff. My quota for daily attention has been fulfilled

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
How do you actually drink yourself to death at that age?

I understand people binge and die that night because of something but how do you shut down gradually that young?

G

@Sue Lightning this whole "be a contrary faggot for the sake of it" bit is not funny, it's not charming, it's not clever, and it sure is shit on this message board not original.

You went from someone I enjoyed having a conversation with to someone where I disgustingly sigh every time I see that you've posted.

Smarten up.

join the club. everyone is tired of that verbose faggot.
punchin' out.