• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That YouTuber mitten squad drank himself to death?

G

Jesus Christ, I'm glad I got my alcohol abuse together when I did. Dude was 13 years younger than me and died a couple months ago. He had some pretty funny fallout videos.

LB-Fiak2YYXgAEp2nW.jpeg

I mean I understand the drinking because he had a fucked up face, but damn dude. When you have pancreatitis and you're literally shitting into a diaper at 27, maybe it's time to reevaluate your alcohol intake.

I mean RIP, my guy. Better you than me.

G

Mittenirl.jpg

Yeah he had some kind of disease that made his face all bitched up like that. Probably one of the reasons he drank all the time.

He made good content though and was smart enough just to narrate and not show his face on camera.

I mean seriously though how much do you have to drink at 27 to die from it? I'm fucking 40 and I was hitting 30 racks and fifths of gin. So just by deduction, he had to be drinking more than me at my worst constantly.

Fucking WILD.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 186814

Yeah he had some kind of disease that made his face all bitched up like that. Probably one of the reasons he drank all the time.

He made good content though and was smart enough just to narrate and not show his face on camera.

I mean seriously though how much do you have to drink at 27 to die from it? I'm fucking 40 and I was hitting 30 racks and fifths of gin. So just by deduction, he had to be drinking more than me at my worst constantly.

Fucking WILD.
Some people just aren't made for it but go hard at it anyways.

G

Some people just aren't made for it but do it anyways.
I remember one live stream he did while he was drinking and this was at the peak of my alcoholism. I was bored so I was drinking at the same time he was and I couldn't keep up with the dude. I'm sure this guy could even put Dracula Cumia at his peak to shame. I think in less than 2 hours the guy went through a handle of vodka and kept going.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember one live stream he did while he was drinking and this was at the peak of my alcoholism. I was bored so I was drinking at the same time he was and I couldn't keep up with the dude. I'm sure this guy could even put Dracula Cumia at his peak to shame. I think in less than 2 hours the guy went through a handle of vodka and kept going.
I can drink like a motherfucker. I am a superhuman drunk. 60 oz of vodka in 2 hours is absolutely fucking suicidally insane to me lol.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
@Sue Lightning this whole "be a contrary faggot for the sake of it" bit is not funny, it's not charming, it's not clever, and it sure is shit on this message board not original.
Nigger everytime someone posts someone irrelevant to O&A it gets a resounding “WHO?!??” I don’t know who this FAGGOT is or how he’s related to O&A. You gave me the info that he’s a gaming youtuber and i STILL dont know who he is or his relevance.

Also he died like two months ago. Nice relevant timing, stupit
You went from someone I enjoyed having a conversation with to someone where I disgustingly sigh every time I see that you've posted.
Nigger I do not care