Thanks for the photoshop template you tubby dunce.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
A fucking PowerPoint presentation. This is what he's been doing instead of writing a book or having a job.
John Snyder busted his ass at work all week, then took Ade and the kids out for dinner last night.

This morning, Ade woke up early to make everyone breakfast, while they make their plans for the day.

Meanwhile, Pat can't wait to make a presentation to a bunch of genetic dead ends and broken people about how jealous he is of Elon Musk.

858deee1c2d35e1210bb51abadd07000.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I fucking hate the way he always puts his hands on his hips like a little girl taking her soccer team photos.
The hands on the hips pose is to make him not look fat, It’s why so many women all put their one hand on their hip when taking photos. Pat knows all the famous “MySpace angles” fat women have been doing for years. Plus holy shit are his arms tiny, that home gym was money well wasted.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The hands on the hips pose is to make him not look fat, It’s why so many women all put their one hand on their hip when taking photos. Pat knows all the famous “MySpace angles” fat women have been doing for years. Plus holy shit are his arms tiny, that home gym was money well wasted.
Its the same pose he did in that red smokey the fascist shirt.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Nobody ask any con goers what they thought of Pats presentation
gZ1Q6Ep.png
His facial expression gets me every time. That mix of pain, and need, and resolving to get through it to get to the good part.

His eyes are unfocussed, directing his attention forward of him, out of his body and away from the pain; but it's partly concentrated in the middle of his forehead to distract him from what's happening at his other end.

Michelangelo can go fuck himself; this is art.

BudDickman

His facial expression gets me every time. That mix of pain, and need, and resolving to get through it to get to the good part.

His eyes are unfocussed, directing his attention forward of him, out of his body and away from the pain; but it's partly concentrated in the middle of his forehead to distract him from what's happening at his other end.

Michelangelo can go fuck himself; this is art.
That is the exact face he had while running the marathon in his Mustang hoodie.