Thank you to those who got the bit tonight. Here's the transcript for real

Jenna Torquetega

mongoose spic queen πŸ”œ JenCon
β€Ž
I'm catching up on the kiwi thread, apparently Andrew lied publicly on onaforums saying he deleted the texts out of shame and there was no way to recover them? Knowing Patty would once again perjure & fabricate evidence, deleting any "911 will be on cleanup" type threats to come across as an innocent piglet. As I am the only one who has the full conversation, clearly I am to be believed.

The feral hog wanders right into the farmer's trap.

Harry Kilmer

Yeah, it's a duplex. Look it up!
β€Ž
I'm catching up on the kiwi thread, apparently Andrew lied publicly on onaforums saying he deleted the texts out of shame and there was no way to recover them? Knowing Patty would once again perjure & fabricate evidence, deleting any "911 will be on cleanup" type threats to come across as an innocent piglet. As I am the only one who has the full conversation, clearly I am to be believed.

BDA was playing him from before he sent the first text that night. 4D chess.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquing bout Wheelers
β€Ž
He DM-ed you too?

fe2eb480-1837-49bd-abee-aff9af06c1e1-jpeg.33120

20220407_193514.jpg

BudDickman

β€Ž

I think he said that he deleted most of the exchange but not all of it. I don't think a guy who doxes himself is playing 4D chess. It would be cool if he did trick Pat. But honestly, his presence in court was enough to defeat Pat, along with Pat's own shitty presence.

AntSucks

β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜†
β€Ž
I'm not going to lie, there's been some shenanigans on this forum the last couple of days that have been both faggy and gay, but I'm going to look past it because this transcript is worth it. Now take those few hurt feelings and go suck some dicks.

G

I enjoy all the bits here and the attempts to inconvenience Patrick, but the self importance is pretty funny.

Reddit mod level type stuff.
attempts? lol

He DM-ed you too?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/its-official-patrick-court-transcript-live-tonight-8pm-et-on-youtube.12964/post-272735[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/the-level-of-unprofessionalism-and-disdain-to-the-listeners-when-they-used-to-eat-on-mic-is-mind-boggling.12900/page-2#post-270847[/URL]

LOL I still remember when he was using Green Font to be 'cute' and noticed.

TorqueStoreJ

onaforums.net Chief Grease Monkey
β€Ž
He DM-ed you too?

Where we at with people DMing to cry over downvotes?

ShutYourCakeHorn

HEIL THE ALLIANCE/CLOG WORLD ORDER/LYNCH NIGGERS
β€Ž
He DM-ed you too?

He send me and some others a apology for being a asshole, and continued to be a asshole right after. πŸ˜‚

IMG_20220407_184401.jpg