Terrible show. Always was. Always will be.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The Nacho story was weird. Such a build up of a character who was well received and then just kind of ends in a dud.
The actor is really good and I'm glad he got a major role because I think the biggest thing he was known for before this was promotional content for Far Cry 3 (which ruled).

And again, well-rounded character with some drama. All the new characters/plotlines had some depth and humanity to them which at least made the slow burn a bit bearable. Nacho and his dad, Jimmy and Chuck, Kim, all the legal stuff. Then you switch over to Gus doing his one-dimensional cartoon bad guy speeches and it's such an awkward gear shift. Like they spliced two unrelated shows made by different writing teams together. DE COATI, 'ECTOR. I STARVED IT. Did ya?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Also I loved how they tried to play out the drama when he’s holding a gun to the head of a guy who’s in fuckin BB.

That was the problem with all the characters from Breaking Bad that were in the show. How is there supposed to be any tension around them when you know they all survive? They should've just kept it as Mike as far as Breaking Bad characters went.

It was so slow and boring. Considering it was a spin off involving a comedic sleezy lawyer it was so dull.

And the time jumps so that they never really did connect better call Saul's Saul to the breaking bad one. They felt like different characters completely

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I liked it, but I also get where people would fall off after s1.
I enjoyed when they would show 10 minutes of Mine setting up a trap, or just hanging on landscape shots. It was different and for this show I enjoyed it

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I’ve never watched it because I just wanted it to be Saul being funny and apparently it’s not that so I couldn’tbe fuged.