• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
Denial, deceit and delusion.

rGQ_h5FP_400x400.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Why would patrick do this to them though? He doesnt give a flying fuck about anyone around him
To be fair Piggy did warn him this has been going on since 2018. He blindly jumped in anyway. So let’s review. We’ve found a couple embarrassing Tik Toks, got his wife to nuke her Twitter, got him to try and pull the lawsuit card already, we know like Pat he’s an expert in multiple fields: so far that’s IT, politics, acting and stand up. All this in less than 24 hours. If he stays in this we will have the one person even more fucktarded and stubborn than Patrick.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pat is genuinely such a horrible person for not DMing him "hey man thanks for the support but it's for the best if you just let it go so you don't have to go through what I go through (being called fat)"

the fact that he doesn't mind other people being dragged into it is proof that it's not that bad. He's asking for it, look what he wears, tight clothes that show his bitch tits. If he gets raped by a pack of niggers it's his fault.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Surely we would have seen screenshots of this Reddit rascal "targeting" his wife by now if this were true. Why do they always lie?
Fire-Shot-Capture-067-Chris-Dettone-on-Twitter-Mr-Flickles-zombie-paxton-Hey-feel-free-twitter-com.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-069-Chris-Dettone-on-Twitter-Ophelia-Featherb-Mr-Flickles-zombie-paxto-twitter-com.png

Nice googly-eyed, snaggle-toothed "targeted" wife, balding stupid.
248768142-5026672307360982-856123598701194500-n.jpg

273948909-10160026807261399-416158442375302838-n.jpg

263971285-10159896051926399-3827955351573436925-n.jpg
“Forget that have a good day thing because you talked sense and I’m a fucking retard” no one wants good day wishes from you bro, you think you’re a big shot and you live in squalor. Hush now, child.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Bless her poor, unfortunate-looking heart. Her cretinous husband is exposing her to this abuse.
I can almost assure you she’s probably the sweetest girl you could meet. She probably just went for the first guy who showed her attention. And that’s where she’s at now. I feel like it adds up, don’t think anyone was knocking down Chris’ door.

G

I had to think for 5 seconds to even remember John Pavlovitz's name. Guy was a pedophile who lured kids in with his Christian acoustic songs and then "pastered" their assholes, but he was smart enough to kneel.

Anyone ever picture Pat at an airport Hilton hosting a town hall about victims of OnAFarms?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I wonder if Chris got a PPP loan. Let’s research

speaking of PPP loans, I know why they haven’t gotten Pig on his yet… they had bigger fish to fry