• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Btw his bluff was good but you can’t collect someone’s IP off Twitter just like that. You basically have to phish them into clicking a link to an ip logger or you can log them off your own website. So whatever you rascals do, don’t click anything unknown, or savage his personal site. Mr IT expert thinks everyone is dumb and Google doesent exist evidently.

The other option is the courts, and we know how Subpoenas go in that regard.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
693984-B4-59-CD-4-F80-8-CC5-B9-F9-A76-CCA32.jpg

Bless her poor, unfortunate-looking heart. Her cretinous husband is exposing her to this abuse.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Man, I have a confession. Something about cross-eyed chicks and women with Kirsten Dunst teeth really turns me on. However I just can’t get it up for this grossmo.
I like a small amount of strabismus or a biggish nose. Can't become a conceited bitch when you either of those going on.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Why would patrick do this to them though? He doesnt give a flying fuck about anyone around him
He thinks because he’s an “IT Expert for 15 years” that he’ll somehow track everyone down that’s mean tweeting and sue them. Btw that’s some fuzzy math. On IMDB it says his birthday is December of 1990. So that means he was 18 in December of 2008, probably didn’t graduated High School until 2009, and then he got at least a 2 year degree in IT. So 2011. Which was 11 years ago.

Ive been doing this since I was 17, folks!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
This fucking guy opens up his wife and kid to be mocked by trolls. Seems like being protective is as foreign to him as it is to Pat.
But mah Twitter dopamine! A Z list SciFi author is talking to me!

Megan just cancel your Twitter I’ll get they’re ips and sue them so we can hit the white trash lottery!

Suing Twitter trolls is the white trash lottery, just like getting killed by a cop for being a thug is the so called “n***** lottery”

G

Btw his bluff was good but you can’t collect someone’s IP off Twitter just like that. You basically have to phish them into clicking a link to an ip logger or you can log them off your own website. So whatever you rascals do, don’t click anything unknown, or savage his personal site. Mr IT expert thinks everyone is dumb and Google doesent exist evidently.

The other option is the courts, and we know how Subpoenas go in that regard.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.bestproxyreviews.com/how-to-find-someone-ip-address-on-twitter/[/URL]
Yes we do child, you didn'T lisTen To the judge child, it only geTs worse from here for you.