“Tailgating Culture”

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I went to a major Big Ten party school and the town would become the 3rd largest city in the state whenever there was a home football game.

I personally hosted/co-hosted/attended/crashed tailgates that were easily 40+ people coming in from out of town. I guess he thinks they didn’t spend a dime.

Pat is the type of person (aka an alcoholic) that brings his own booze (Milwaukees best) and locks it in his car so he doesn’t have to share but has no problem eating and drinking everybody else’s shit.
Did you go to sfwa state? If so, you aint
Lying about happy valley. I travelled a long way to go to a game there and it was a surprisingly awesome experience.

OinkPiglinson

Dixon Cider
Milwaukee is just another niggerfied rustbelt shithole. Nobody wants to check out it's party district because they're going to get robbed by a feral pack of future engineers. You go to the game, pay for parking and then go home to your safe white suburb. Pat is part of the inner city poor and he will never understand what it's like to be truly safe in your hometown. Fuck him, I hope his wife leaves him for a nigger. The only thing he's missing is a heroin habit.

JebJoh

“Let’s Dive In”
View attachment 152373
Let’s not.

He was only getting 11-12 likes on these posts on a city in flyover country and gave up. It’s amazing he thinks Milwaukee is on the same level as NYC or Los Angeles in terms of importance and popularity.
Let’s dive in. Even his fantasy world is delusional. He pictures himself holding court with a pipe and a tweed jacket in front of a rapt audience of professors and professionals. He should always start with “welcome to my pat talk”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Let’s dive in. Even his fantasy world is delusional. He pictures himself holding court with a pipe and a tweed jacket in front of a rapt audience of professors and professionals. He should always start with “welcome to my pat talk”
He has claimed his follower number means 55k (not anymore) thousand people - which is more than what Lambeau field holds - are hanging onto his every word with his tweets. He really believes he has an audience 24/7 of a major football stadium. Seriously.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1695166368247.png

1695167271931.png

1695167193709.png

1695167299705.png
1695167321136.png
1695167341017.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead