“Tailgating Culture”

I forget he thinks everyone knows the name of the brewers stadium and that now it changed names to a new sponsor which is VERY common in sports. I think the only stadiums that DONT have some sponsor name are Lambeau, Soldier, Dodgers, and Wrigley.
There's a number of MLB stadiums with no sponsor. Oakland (lol), KC, Angels, Red Sox and others. Wrigley is an odd one but not sponsored. Busch Stadium counts as a sponsor, sort of. They definitely have sponsored since they sold the team but they almost had to.

Cumiace

They're having fun....and he HATES that
gathering of gigachads.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
“Don’t get me wrong, I love tailgating”

Guaranteed Pat has tailgated less than 10 times in his fat life.
If he did it was him and Niki sitting in the car drinking. Pat is afraid of talking to other sports fans because it becomes clear pretty quick he doesn’t know shit and is afraid he will be called a faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"Hello fellow tailgaters, doesn't it piss you off when Trump denies trans people of color access to life-affirming care?"
He is 100% the type of person to start talking politics with people that don’t give a shit and kill the mood. He’s not a real sports fan - politics are his sport and the democrats are his favorite team.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
If he did it was him and Niki sitting in the car drinking. Pat is afraid of talking to other sports fans because it becomes clear pretty quick he doesn’t know shit and is afraid he will be called a faggot.
I went to a major Big Ten party school and the town would become the 3rd largest city in the state whenever there was a home football game.

I personally hosted/co-hosted/attended/crashed tailgates that were easily 40+ people coming in from out of town. I guess he thinks they didn’t spend a dime.

Pat is the type of person (aka an alcoholic) that brings his own booze (Milwaukees best) and locks it in his car so he doesn’t have to share but has no problem eating and drinking everybody else’s shit.

I went to a major Big Ten party school and the town would become the 3rd largest city in the state whenever there was a home football game.

I personally hosted/co-hosted/attended/crashed tailgates that were easily 40+ people coming in from out of town. I guess he thinks they didn’t spend a dime.

Pat is the type of person (aka an alcoholic) that brings his own booze (Milwaukees best) and locks it in his car so he doesn’t have to share but has no problem eating and drinking everybody else’s shit.
Penn State?