• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T-1 Hour until Exam Time

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm still giving 10-1 odds he shows up with a certified check from Lynne for at least half the amount. That is assuming he was brave enough to have a very awkward and emasculating conversation with his MIL.
I highly doubt Lynn wants anything to do with this fat hog. She probably banned him from going to any dinners and that's why he always tweeted photos of leftovers at the hovel.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Drone cam activated. Subject on the move

Screenshot_1.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm still giving 10-1 odds he shows up with a certified check from Lynne for at least half the amount. That is assuming he was brave enough to have a very awkward and emasculating conversation with his MIL.
He ran away from being financially responsible for his daughter. I have a hard time thinking he would accept responsibility on this.