Sweet new podcast with all your favorite Late Night hosts

Isn’t the whole point of the strike and stopping TV shows is to show how valuable writers and actors are? These people aren’t even allowed to promote shit they made pre-strike. This is the most union-friendly anti-union shit they could do. Its hard to believe but there are retards out there who want the strike to end so they can see their favorite late night host. Now they don’t have to wait, they get the hosts without the pesky writers! Oh but don’t worry, we’re TOTALLY donating (unspecified) amounts to our work staff which probably won’t even cover their actual salaries.
This is exactly right. The point of these big name talents standing with the strikers and not doing their shows is so that the braindead watchers of the show will go "mUh laTe niGhT" and be upset about it and in turn put stress on the studios to meet their demands. If you're not only doing a version of your show, but also doing a thing that your viewers would be excited to see (trying to put my perspective into that of one of the mouth breathers who want all of their tv hosts to hang out like it were a Marvel movie) you're directly undermining the thing you set out to do.

Colbert is absolutely the biggest fall from grace. I get it's hard to remember since so much of liberal humor now is going "orange man bad" but at the time, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report were genuinely impressive displays of satire, of which Colbert was always the runaway star. They were genuinely interested in being funny first and foremost and when they wanted to get mean, actually would be scathing while still making it about the jokes, instead of placating to the audience. Obama absolutely ruined that shit for them because the only jokes TDS could make were complimentary (he's TOO smart and handsome! everyone mad about that pesky 'bailout' is stupid!) and for TCR, the pundit shows he was lampooning when too far off the deep end where you couldn't do satire of it since it was already silly.

Also, Colbert will always get props from me (cue Jim Norton's "I really respect him as a comic, man" speech like he's the vanguard of humor) for doing the White House Correspondence dinner where he goes up and doesn't give playful jokes and just trashes Bush to his face. Absolute balls. Same for his part on the Chevy Chase Roast were he just goes up there and verbally assaults a man he's never met but is getting $400 to say mean things about in front of him and an audience of people.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Colbert is absolutely the biggest fall from grace. I get it's hard to remember since so much of liberal humor now is going "orange man bad" but at the time, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report were genuinely impressive displays of satire, of which Colbert was always the runaway star. They were genuinely interested in being funny first and foremost and when they wanted to get mean, actually would be scathing while still making it about the jokes, instead of placating to the audience. Obama absolutely ruined that shit for them because the only jokes TDS could make were complimentary (he's TOO smart and handsome! everyone mad about that pesky 'bailout' is stupid!) and for TCR, the pundit shows he was lampooning when too far off the deep end where you couldn't do satire of it since it was already silly.

Also, Colbert will always get props from me (cue Jim Norton's "I really respect him as a comic, man" speech like he's the vanguard of humor) for doing the White House Correspondence dinner where he goes up and doesn't give playful jokes and just trashes Bush to his face. Absolute balls. Same for his part on the Chevy Chase Roast were he just goes up there and verbally assaults a man he's never met but is getting $400 to say mean things about in front of him and an audience of people.

Take that Pat

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
You can tell the entertainment industry doesn't matter in the fucking slightest because the government hasn't stomped in to break the strike.
The rail workers didn't even get like a week of demanding better conditions before the fed pointed a gun at them to resume. Now train accidents are skyrocketing with the amount of noobs on the line.

Meanwhile all the fagnig news talks about: "give these hollywood soy pedophiles more money or you won't be watching any more of the worst TV and movies known to man."

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Also, Colbert will always get props from me (cue Jim Norton's "I really respect him as a comic, man" speech like he's the vanguard of humor) for doing the White House Correspondence dinner where he goes up and doesn't give playful jokes and just trashes Bush to his face. Absolute balls.]

Kind of respect Bush for being able to take a joke. More than Obama could do.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You can tell the entertainment industry doesn't matter in the fucking slightest because the government hasn't stomped in to break the strike.
The CIA and Mossad control the entire media. Endless 9/11 movies and documentaries. Holohoax movies getting every award. Every movie and advertisement with race mixing usually a nigger and a White woman. Tons of fag propaganda nonstop. This strike will not last that long like every other 'actor' strike.

They don't want entertainment to be stuff like Godfather, Sopranos, Terminator, and whatnot. They want reality TV trash. Nigger and fags only as the leads. They want stuff like massive gambling and betting advertising to dominate all sports broadcasts. HBO as a brand is practically dead right now. Think about how quickly they destroyed HBO Max and how cast cable television is going away. In a few years all media companies will probably be controlled by Google and Apple.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
The rail workers didn't even get like a week of demanding better conditions before the fed pointed a gun at them to resume. Now train accidents are skyrocketing with the amount of noobs on the line.

Meanwhile all the fagnig news talks about: "give these hollywood soy pedophiles more money or you won't be watching any more of the worst TV and movies known to man."
You don’t want to watch rings of power?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
You don’t want to watch rings of power?

Don't get me started on how the pozz walls are closing in on Fantasy.
I thought DnD was the lightning rod for those reddit types. Now swarms of fags who go around killing one fanbase to the next (in a quest to make every IP the exact same goyslop) are pulling that "you WILL love niggers and grrrlbosses in your LotR and Warhammer."

You've already made real life insufferably gay and now you want my dwarfs and elves to suck nigger tranny cock? How about I shove your face in anthrax? How about that?