Sweet new podcast with all your favorite Late Night hosts

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_0389.png

Kimmel is the absolute fucking worst. At least he used to kind of not be a bit of a faggot. They should all just pay their staff out of pocket like Letterman and Conan did during the last writers strike.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
“All proceeds” translates to “your money because I don’t want to dig into my 10s of millions in tax sheltered assets”

“Out of work staff “ translates to “people who aren’t allowed to work because we will personally guarantee they’ll never work in our industry again for crossing our union which totally protects workers rights.”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think Colbert has fallen the farthest. Strangers with Candy was the great. Then Kimmel next. Both SNL guys were always fags. Same as John Oliver.
Colbert always gave me the faggot vibe, Kimmel won at least one Stern super fan trivia competition they had and he greeted ETActor at the beginning of one of his shows but since he’s so disturbing looking the audience took a few minutes to recover. He’d buy Eric his wish list stuff and he paid for Eric to be at the show I was just talking about.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Isn’t the whole point of the strike and stopping TV shows is to show how valuable writers and actors are? These people aren’t even allowed to promote shit they made pre-strike. This is the most union-friendly anti-union shit they could do. Its hard to believe but there are retards out there who want the strike to end so they can see their favorite late night host. Now they don’t have to wait, they get the hosts without the pesky writers! Oh but don’t worry, we’re TOTALLY donating (unspecified) amounts to our work staff which probably won’t even cover their actual salaries. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck offered to cover the exact salaries of their writers for every week for them to return for this…and they turned it down. I wonder why? However jews are known to turn free money down and pay things out of their own pocket.

lowend73

never caught lackin
These dirtbags act like altruism personified, but it is right there.

Getting a tequila company and poor person phone company to foot the bill says a lot.

Grace us with your presence on a shit podcast, where no doubt a hive mind will form and we get to hear hot takes on the days current issues.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I remember quite a few of the chat shows during the 2007 writers strike actually being far more entertaining than they previously were, as they felt far more organic and less supervised. really is a sign of different times when all of these shows just pack it in the moment a strike happens instead of pushing forward like they did before