• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Supreme Court finds presidents entitled to 'absolute immunity' from prosecution for official acts

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
If I had the free time that Rick has, I’d probably write 2 books a year, maybe a couple of screenplays, be in incredible shape and spend as much time as humanly possible with my kid. Maybe spend a lil bit of time on SM.

What I’m saying is that Rick is a fat lazy faggot with bitch tits who deserves everything that’s happened to him.

Side note: hope these xeets are being archived and sent to the defense attorneys in the 2nd better lolsuit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If I had the free time that Rick has, I’d probably write 2 books a year, maybe a couple of screenplays, be in incredible shape and spend as much time as humanly possible with my kid. Maybe spend a lil bit of time on SM.

What I’m saying is that Rick is a fat lazy faggot with bitch tits who deserves everything that’s happened to him.

Side note: hope these xeets are being archived and sent to the defense attorneys in the 2nd better lolsuit.
He really has no excuse for why hes a fat tub of shit - he’s got nothing but free time

Forum Clout
Not good, Rick

1719851183159.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Even ballwasher paranoid is starting to get sick of Pats shit
View attachment 208640
Patrick is the dunning kruger effect wrapped in pigskin. It must be so frustrating to be Patrick. He's not smart enough to articulate himself, but even if he could he doesn't actually have any answers even though he truly feels like he does. Every time he opens his mouth he talks himself further away from understanding anything because he's such a petulant know-it-all cunt. Imagine only being able to learn things that reinforce your most flawed and idiotic thoughts. It would be like living in hell.