• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Supreme Court finds presidents entitled to 'absolute immunity' from prosecution for official acts

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Okay, he's actually lost it. This just doesn't make any sense at all. There's literally no argument or secret hidden thing in the ruling. Also if Trump wins he can easily avoid any trial. But that's not even the problem, he's just inventing a reality.

Why is he saying the liberal woman judge was wrong in her dissent? Why is that his thing?
Patso hates women and niggers

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Again paranoid shows he’s a bitch
IMG_3774.jpeg

Just face it, Pat is a blowhard idiot and should be called out as one.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Again paranoid shows he’s a bitch View attachment 208644
Just face it, Pat is a blowhard idiot and should be called out as one.
Nobody takes him seriously except the twitter retards who follow him. Everyone else laughs at him like the paint balloon xeet. What ever happened to his career as an author? Have we heard anything in ages? What happened to his agent shopping his awful Christmas Carnage pamphlet???

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I love how he doesn't even go "I disagree with justice Sotomayor's dissent" and instead is going all "no stlaker, she is a child" on people. Fucking Patrick.
I wonder how he feels internally when he's acting like that. My parallel to Pat's no, childing is probably when i'm so fed up with everything that I just want to call everything and everyone a faggot nigger.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Unsurprisingly, the Supreme Court Justice is right and the layabout "author" is wrong.

When something is vague, it allows for interpretation. Thus Sotomayor saying a President could interpret sending Seal Team 6 after a rival an "official" act of the Presidency. If you allow a loophole, people will gleefully jump through it.

Rick's case seems to be: that'll never happen because if that happens I, Patrick S Tomlinson, will put my foot down and stop it. I say you're not allowed to do that, and I am a higher authority than the Supreme Court.