Supposed masculinity expert Jack Murphy AKA John Goldman spazes out when you mention his literal cuck behavior

Jack Murphy

Two Toned Chad
Hey @Jack Murphy thanks for the follow! Don’t forget to smash that like button. I also have an exclusive service to help people become total gay faggots like Joe Cumia. It’s a little pricey at $3801 geek squad dollars per year. I know a bad ass alpha dawg like you can afford it though.
I am a bit of a baller, little newborn toddler.

G

Can't believe I'm just now seeing this whole thread. Pretty fun. Man is this guy a twat!

Only a beta with a females energy would snap on a women like that. That chic handled it like a boss. The cohost is a pussy for not telling Jack to watch his fucking mouth. I really hate lippy fuckers like Jack.

WhereWeAt

I am a bit of a baller, little newborn toddler.
1.jpg

Speaking of ballers, ever thought of going back to the smooth face?

Jack Murphy

Two Toned Chad
Hey @Jack Murphy I saw some of those photos of you and the woman. Cool stuff, she’s got a cute face for sure.

She should consider trimming that bush though, at least shaping it up a bit.
I will take it under advisement. I always appreciate constructive feedback.
I dont understand why you would dye half of it. It looks so fucking ridiculous to me.
Wrong as always, pursuer.
There is nothing wrong with this. I'm sorry you don't understand what a healthy relationship is. Shush now.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
All these manosphere/red pill/MGTOW guys on YT are grifting faggots. They're all around the same age, all have that overcompensating jacked/shaved head/beard look and just pump out shite hot takes and act as if they've stumbled upon the key to enlightenment for all men.

Most of them are just bitter divorced old fucks and want all young guys to hate women as much as they do.