• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Support Jason Singh’s work!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Doing the needful and posting this as Jackie has enough problems and ignoring her would hurt her feelings.

You don’t get a new thread, though, fat. Also, who’s ranting?

IMG_1036.jpeg

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
>.htaccess
Why would she even be using apache. Nobody has used it for 15 years now.
Most shared servers give you the ability to edit the htaccess from cpanel, or whatever admin panel they use. Even if they didn't there are other ways to redirect. It's possible there's something fucked up on their end, but this is literally their entire business so I mean just from a probabilistic assessment, she fucked something up. No idea what her setup is though so likely I'm also the idiot and we're both retarded here.
Substack is a platform, not a hosting service. Theyre retarded and they require you to use cname records but those don't work on the root dns record. It takes like 5 minutes to set up a redirect to www though. She's supposed to be some smart hacker isn't she?

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Doing the needful and posting this as Jackie has enough problems and ignoring her would hurt her feelings.

You don’t get a new thread, though, fat. Also, who’s ranting?

View attachment 144789
Someone tell her we're going to be busy tomorrow. Our prize pig is hopefully going to be getting a blue ribbon.

I know she needs attention but she's going to have to take a rain check.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
“My guy @0xbanana and I have created”

This shows you what an incredibly awful, manipulative, dishonest person she is. She didn’t create this browser extension; her boyfriend did. But she knows she can get away with claiming she did, because she knows he’s too big of a pussy to call her out. So she abuses the reader, the boyfriend, and the truth. She’s WORSE than she claims we are.
Jackie: There should be a browser extension thst allows blocking on X.

0xbanana: Good idea, babe. I'll get right on it. [Gets right on it.]

Jackie: We made a thing.

Forum Clout
Who's "engaging in harassment"? Posting publicly available records of a Public Figure for discussion is not "harassment". She's just like fatso in that she seeks fame, wants attention and celebrity status and when she gets it, such as it is, thinks she can control the reactions to her. She and fatso are both unlikeable, unpleasant, aggressively arrogant, unattractive people. You can't go around threatening everyone who has negative reactions to you and negative opinions of you and not expect many of them to bite back.

These people (they're not people) create these social media bubbles and echo chambers and when they leave the safety of those controlled Neighborhoods of Make Believe they sperg out because the real world doesn't cater to their egos and narcissism. Sad.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I love that Patrick attracts ONLY retards who lack the judgment and intellect to not pick a fight with people who are obviously smarter and objectively superior.

Every single time she thinks she has a gotcha, she pratfalls right on her fat, brown ass.

If you weren't such a foolishly stubborn, insecure cunt, you would join us, admit your fuckups, take your VERY well-deserved lumps, and banter with us. Being one of the gang here doesn't involve anything illegal or wrong. Most of us don't even interact with you or Pat anyway, and we are neither stalkers, criminals, nor harassers. We're literally just having a loff, you dumb loser nigger.

Hell, you're ALREADY HERE ANYWAY, hahaha