Sunday funday routine?

G

I would die happy if this calm, enlightening discussion was held in a presidential debate.

"The topic on everyone's mind? The Nigger Question: Total genocide or simple re-enslavement?"

Are we planning genocides?

899E02F8-CD38-4976-9C27-89CC9A363CD1.gif

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Are we planning genocides?

View attachment 46041
In all honesty I'd wipe out every spic or anyone else with only some injun blood. Full blood injuns are allowed to live but only on safari parks, no modern technology allowed, have to speak Indian. Kill all Indians, Hinduism had a good run, we're done with it. Everyone in Asia but Persians and east Asians (Yamato Japs, Hangukin Koreans and Han Chinks, NO MORE GOOKS!). No semites, no Jews, no Arabs but Bedouins. Wipe out all whites that don't use the Latin alphabet. As I have stated before, I am torn on the Nigger Question.

I would out the worst races, you have to keep some for flavor. Hence the Indians, Bedouins, and islanders get a pass. Anyone in a funny costume, but they have to wear it.

G

In all honesty I'd wipe out every spic or anyone else with only some injun blood. Full blood injuns are allowed to live but only on safari parks, no modern technology allowed, have to speak Indian. Kill all Indians, Hinduism had a good run, we're done with it. Everyone in Asia but Persians and east Asians (Yamato Japs, Hangukin Koreans and Han Chinks, NO MORE GOOKS!). No semites, no Jews, no Arabs but Bedouins. Wipe out all whites that don't use the Latin alphabet. As I have stated before, I am torn on the Nigger Question.

I would out the worst races, you have to keep some for flavor.

Are @Ricci Ryda and @aRTie02150 allowed to live? This could be a deal breaker for me, i like those spics.