Sunday funday routine?

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
My wife wanted to go to some goofy ass “beach” an hour away. It’s not a beach. It’s on the Gulf of Mexico and it’s a 1/4 mile of brown dirt that sort of looks like sand. Full of white trash and Mexicans.

No thanks. I’ll smoke dope, cook a lamb leg roast, lift heavy things over my head, jerk off to cougars getting ass Fucked to remind myself of my late 20s singles life and play PS5.

Fuckin beach. We go to destin in 2 months. Don’t need to waste my only day off. May take them to see the bobs burger movie cause that’s our family show we watch with our 4 year old.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Hahahahah. Enjoy being poor you fucking pleb.
I do enjoy it, but really isn't a beach pretty white trash in general? What are you going to do, get trashed while a snorkeling instructor hits on your girl? Do everything you can do at a motel pool? Travel/vacation is meant for doing or seeing shit you haven't.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
I do enjoy it, but really isn't a beach pretty white trash in general? What are you going to do, get trashed while a snorkeling instructor hits on your girl? Do everything you can do at a motel pool? Travel/vacation is meant for doing or seeing shit you haven't.
Jesus. I was only kidding. But it sounds like you’ve taken some really shitty vacations.

I generally sit on a private beach pounding Miller high life’s reading the New Yorker magazines I haven’t had time too. I play with my kid in the ocean. Take a nap. Order take out. Do some other bull shit water activities.

And who stays at a motel?

If what you described is your “vacation” idk how you have money to “do and see shit you haven’t”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Having a bbq with my neighbor and a couple of friends, drinking a few grapefruit shandy’s (nonalcoholic in a bit, I have work tomorrow).

CuckQueen

Jesus. I was only kidding. But it sounds like you’ve taken some really shitty vacations.

I generally sit on a private beach pounding Miller high life’s reading the New Yorker magazines I haven’t had time too. I play with my kid in the ocean. Take a nap. Order take out. Do some other bull shit water activities.

And who stays at a motel?

If what you described is your “vacation” idk how you have money to “do and see shit you haven’t”
I know you were kidding. I'm saying that everything you can do at any beach you could do at a motel pool. Play with your kid in the water, sun on a lounge chair. To travel for a beach just seems like a rube move to me, unless you've never seen the ocean. Really, even if you go to Tahiti or Hawaii or Jamaica it's all the same middle aged skanks and drunk college kids. You can sun yourself, drink, see some fake authentic dance with a coconut nigger or just a regular nigger. Europe, that's good travel. Hearing the Viennese Symphony play Mozart live, going to the Royal Society and pawing through their archives, seeing a live performance of a Shakespeare play at the globe, or a Wagnerian opera in some beautiful, old opera house in Berlin or Bavaria.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
I know you were kidding. I'm saying that everything you can do at any beach you could do at a motel pool. Play with your kid in the water, sun on a lounge chair. To travel for a beach just seems like a rube move to me, unless you've never seen the ocean. Really, even if you go to Tahiti or Hawaii or Jamaica it's all the same middle aged skanks and drunk college kids. You can sun yourself, drink, see some fake authentic dance with a coconut nigger or just a regular nigger. Europe, that's good travel. Hearing the Viennese Symphony play Mozart live, going to the Royal Society and pawing through their archives, seeing a live performance of a Shakespeare play at the globe, or a Wagnerian opera in some beautiful, old opera house in Berlin or Bavaria.
My 3 year old isn’t a lover of classical music just yet.

I understand your point to an extent, but A nice beach house with an ocean view and breeze can’t compete with a motel 6 in Odessa.

And let’s not get started on the Caribbean islands.

CuckQueen

My 3 year old isn’t a lover of classical music just yet.

I understand your point to an extent, but A nice beach house with an ocean view and breeze can’t compete with a motel 6 in Odessa.

And let’s not get started on the Caribbean islands.
For a kid it's definitely a good choice. They got motel 6s on the coast too, brotherman.

CuckQueen

Let's wipe them all out, i don't care about their mud huts, i want them wiped from the globe, total destruction.
I can get behind this, my own question or caveat is what about slave labor? WWAHD? Hitler himself merely saw the Negro as subhuman, not an existential threat like Jewry or the Slav, and planned to use them as slave laborers.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I can get behind this, my own question or caveat is what about slave labor? WWAHD? Hitler himself merely saw the Negro as subhuman, not an existential threat like Jewry or the Slav, and planned to use them as slave laborers.
And look where we are now, niggers running amok everywhere, better to end them all now, if we keep some of them alive they will reproduce like locusts again.

Last edited: