Sunday funday routine?

G

I'm pretty busy Monday through Saturday, so on Sundays I always tell myself to relax and spend the day in bed and get caught up on shows and movies, but I'm usually bored by noon and start cleaning something or calling someone to go out to lunch...Anywho...wake up at 9 - 930. Walk the dog. Make me and the dog breakfast which will be bacon, sausage, eggs, toast w/fruit preserves and raspberries and hashbrowns. Then coffee(Extra strong "Deathwish" literally get you high), shit posting, and gaming...Then? I really need to get a life...

@CuntFucker , please don't make fun of me for being a loser...Please!

EraGodless

I'm pretty busy Monday through Saturday, so on Sundays I always tell myself to relax and spend the day in bed and get caught up on shows and movies, but I'm usually bored by noon and start cleaning something or calling someone to go out to lunch...Anywho...wake up at 9 - 930. Walk the dog. Make me and the dog breakfast which will be bacon, sausage, eggs, toast w/fruit preserves and raspberries and hashbrowns. Then coffee(Extra strong "Deathwish" literally get you high), shit posting, and gaming...Then? I really need to get a life...

@CuntFucker , please don't make fun of me for being a loser...Please!

G

And you don't have any kids that you know of? It's not all bad- dogs are the best. I make my dog breakfast as well (or atleast McDonald's does). Anyway, you do you. You're a productive member of society and not hurting anyone in your rather ho hum existence.
Nope. No kids. I've got quite the life story that explains that, but having kids is still in the cards for me. I do want them...Both of my recent ex's wanted marriage and kids, but for various reasons I had to leave those relationships. That's a major reason for not drinking or dating. Just trying to live a simple stress free life for awhile to clear my head and decide on what I truly want in my life. Boring, but necessary, so I don't have to walk away from yet another relationship that could've bared fruit.

EraGodless

Nope. No kids. I've got quite the life story that explains that, but having kids is still in the cards for me. I do want them...Both of my recent ex's wanted marriage and kids, but for various reasons I had to leave those relationships. That's a major reason for not drinking or dating. Just trying to live a simple stress free life for awhile to clear my head and decide on what I truly want in my life. Boring, but necessary, so I don't have to walk away from yet another relationship that could've bared fruit.
I was going to add that one luxury of being a guy is that it's really never to late to start a family. Sure, you will be 70 when your kid is in college, but so what?

G

I have step kids, having kids is overrated. Had to do a bunch of plan b pills throughout my life cause it wasn’t going to work out. If you’re not happy now why bring offspring to add more unhappiness?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Had a nice drink up with my GF last night. So today we are going to be like ships in the night. Fine by me.

Got to check on someone. Then I'm vegging out for the rest of the day to PS5 or MAME emulator.

Need to build up the energy to make some sort of breakfast.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
But are you 6'1"?
I'm actually 6'1". What a cowbrained boomer. I'd call that the start of tall. 6'4" and above is actually big. I lie about it all the time to fuck with my 5'8" buddy, telling women or random people when we hang out together, "I'm about five nine, five ten. What are you Jim, 'bout five three?" Had a guy doing medical deliveries and he dropped off a machine for my mother, he was legitimately over 7 feet tall. After the shock the next thing I felt was some pathos. Just imagining how much it would suck to be this kid, just going around in a t shirt and sandals that are guaranteed the only ones he can fit and doing minimum wage work, not an athlete or even a movie freakshow. Normal face, just giant and everything in proportion. Bending not just at doorways but stairs and shit no one would have to think to. It really must be a handicap.