• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Oh dear...

sa3.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
@twitter report. what are they gonna do about an email offsite. you guys find the dumbest chicks.
It’s not hard to find stupid people on twitter. Pretty much their target audience is stupid people. Hilarious she’s asking to report an email she got from her website. I’d love to see what they send back since the “violation” didn’t happen on their site. I’m sure she will say Twitter didn’t do anything because they’re racist or something.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
@twitter report. what are they gonna do about an email offsite. you guys find the dumbest chicks.
Doesent Twitter run the internet?

Can I ask you something straight up since you’re black. What is it with Black People and their racist conspiracy theories. You don’t seem like the type that thinks everything is a conspiracy by the white man against black people. Do you know people like this, because it seems to be everyone we LOLcow off Twitter. Like I know no black people here in the real world in my place in Louisiana who believe this shit.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps

Can I ask you something straight up since you’re black. What is it with Black People and their racist conspiracy theories. You don’t seem like the type that thinks everything is a conspiracy by the white man against black people. Do you know people like this, because it seems to be everyone we LOLcow off Twitter. Like I know no black people here in the real world in my place in Louisiana who believe this shit.
you're reading me wrong, i go deep with the conspiracies. i don't think of myself as a victim though. idk. but yeah i hang out around rastas and black israelites and all kinds of nut jobs.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?

Have you ever perused the "Off Topic" section? You might find some White folks with similar obsessions oriented toward our Semetic friends

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Have you ever perused the "Off Topic" section? You might find some White folks with similar obsessions oriented toward our Semetic friends
i stay away from the jew hate. hating them just gives them legitimacy as the true chosen people, something different from white europeans. which they most definitely are not. i love my jewish bredren the sephardi, mizrahi, and beta israel.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Oh for sure. I know what stokes that. I’m a white man in a Metro area with a small but vibrant Jewish community. So I’m not in the dark there. Lol. The largest richest private school in New Orleans Metro was established and named for a Jewish man. It’s the alma mater of Peyton, Eli and Cooper Manning, as well as Sean Tuhoy (the dad from The Blindside). So I know why white people hate or love Jews. That’s in my culture unfortunately. Unfortunately I live North of the city, so all the Black People I know here are Country and as redneck as the whites, or the few I know that live in New Orleans these days aren’t living in the hood, they’re also in the same field I am hell a couple are even Republicans.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Since we are playing " Ask a black person". I was wondering why black people never change their smoke alarm batteries and let it beep for months and pretend its ok to have that thing beeping every 2mins and not want jump out a window?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Since we are playing " Ask a black person". I was wondering why black people never change their smoke alarm batteries and let it beep for months and pretend its ok to have that thing beeping every 2mins and not want jump out a window?
that part of our brain just isn't developed. it would drive a reptile crazy but we can live with it.