Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Fucking Rakdaddy now, my ribs can't take much more of this:

c16.png

G

This is an example of just how mind-numbingly stupid he is and also how dopamine dependent he's become. I can't remember when exactly he took the pic but I want to say it was 2-3 years into his battle with the pests. Why the fuck would you take a picture that can be easily manipulated to look like something else and post it on the internet? Because he had to get likes on Twitter. Was it worth it, Rick? Dumb motherfucker. Fat, too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is an example of just how mind-numbingly stupid he is and also how dopamine dependent he's become. I can't remember when exactly he took the pic but I want to say it was 2-3 years into his battle with the pests. Why the fuck would you take a picture that can be easily manipulated to look like something else and post it on the internet? Because he had to get likes on Twitter. Was it worth it, Rick? Dumb motherfucker. Fat, too.
It was his trip to hawaii in december right before covid lockdowns

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
What was the original?