• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

stephen fry, jeremy clarkson

G

I don't know the difference.

I think there's a 3rd one too. But it might just be one of those again.

EDIT: No, there is! Piers Morgan!

Piers Morgan, stephen fry, and jeremy clarkson; they're all the same fucking people. And I have no idea who the fuck they are.

G

Stephen Fry created "The Office" with what's-his-nuts

Jeremy Clarkson does the show about cars (never seen it)

Piers Morgan is a smug cunt that thinks he can move here and shit on everything American.
That's Stephen Merchant. Stephen Fry looks exactly like Jeremy Clarkson and Piers Morgan.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Peter-Hitchens-crop-version.jpg

Great value Saul Goodman
Look up Peter Hitchens, brother of Christopher.

Not a wide gene pool in Britain.

G

I watched the whole series when I was a teenager thanks to my local PBS station airing them. It helped set the tone of my sense of humor for the rest of my life. ♥️
That's cool. It's just there are so many little jokes about English history etc it surprised me.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Clarkson is a real ass dude. I'd buy him a pint.

Fry is a sharp and funny motherfucker. Don't always agree with him, but he strikes me as a guy who can take a joke himself. Again, would buy him a pint.

Morgan is everything the Scots hate about the Brits dialed up to 11. Gosia even hates him, and the only other person she hates is Patrick. I'd buy him a pint and break it over his head.

G

All of them have that bloated Rocky Dennis Face, but Jeremy Clarkson seems like the best out of the three.

His contempt for bike riding faggots makes him a real ass dude in my book:

[MEDIA=youtube]Lu9msNkopZE[/MEDIA]
Fry is smart but a bit of a luvvie.

Morgan is a pure operator. As much of a cunt as he comes across he's apparently very loyal to his friends and has a good reputation as someone who's nice to the "little people" - wait staff etc.

Clarkson is easily my preferred choice of the 3. His latest show Clarkson's Farm on Prime is great. He shows hidden depths in it and it's funny and informative. He started filming before the chink flu and it comes along halfway through the season. The show is a great antidote to all this shit. It's one of the most relaxing shows I've ever seen and I don't really know why.

P

potatopeeler63

[MEDIA=youtube]o3ZBeX9uC8s[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]-suvkwNYSQo[/MEDIA]

Fry is everything that sucks about bongs