• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steam Room Pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1692548662486.png
1692548682434.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Patrick takes part in what I like to call “Wash Workouts”: A process of doing a full workout, and then immediately tacking on the calories you just worked off, making the whole process of working out a wash, hence the term.

He’s fat and gay, is what I’m getting at.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His "I lift heavy weights, so I need a real gym" LARP is one of the most annoying things about him.
I did my own research:
View attachment 143896
His only two comments about deadlifts are:
1) a stupid joke premised on his wife knowing or caring for some reason about a decent NBA player from the 80's and 90's
2) him thinking that a 275 pound deadlift is something special.

He admits he weighs 220 pounds - most untrained/detrained people can deadlift about 10 to 20 pounds more than they weigh the first time they try deadlifts ( this includes women, for christ's sake ).
The 2015 comment is from around the same time that he tweeted about benching 225 ( and then he claimed to bench 250 a month or so later, "275 is next" ok fatso ).
If you are on any decent strength program, you usually can squat 300 and deadlift 400 by the time that you bench 225.
I have never seen him say anything about squats, which is the exercise that would probably help him the most.

He's a useless LARPing fat faggot, is what I'm trying to get at
I strongly believe his “I bench 250” is actually him benching 50 pounds 5 times.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love his resolutioner bit cause it implies he's a gym regular with a bottle of creatine and tight abs and not a globular pig with tits and jaundice.
I’ve been going to gyms for years and it’s insane he thinks people would believe he and the other gym “regulars” all hang out and talk shit on the NY resolution people. What he has seen in shitty tv / movies he thinks is the real world. If you’re a serious gym person you don’t stand around and talk - you’re supposed to be focused on your work out. Anyone I know that claims they have to work out with someone because they want someone to talk to isn’t serious about working out.

Forum Clout
I’ve been going to gyms for years and it’s insane he thinks people would believe he and the other gym “regulars” all hang out and talk shit on the NY resolution people. What he has seen in shitty tv / movies he thinks is the real world. If you’re a serious gym person you don’t stand around and talk - you’re supposed to be focused on your work out. Anyone I know that claims they have to work out with someone because they want someone to talk to isn’t serious about working out.
You...you don't talk shit about fat people at the gym with other gym regulars?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
How would this even work? Bunch of buff gymbros hanging out by the water cooler like "I got blue shirt over there making it until next Friday." They wouldn't even know these people or have any idea when exactly they stopped showing up.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
You can tell Patrick is not a legit gym goer- Most people who are in to fitness abd working out in the gym want people to be successful in their fitness goals. When you see someone new start to go to the gym as a New Year's resolution, you wish them success. They have to start somewhere. In my experience, most people at the gym were exceedingly helpful.

My experience with really getting into lifting and nutrition was at Bev Francis' gym in Syosset, NY. There were literal pro bodybuilders who would work out there 2x a day- the worst you could say is that some simply didn't want to be bothered while they were "working," and they weren't in the mood for conversation (especially while in the middle of their routine).

Seeing Patrick's tweet just really pisses me off, because it's people like Patrick that make it difficult for some people to go to the gym because they don't want to be judged-- and Pat being judgmental against people at the gym is like Lizzo fat shaming her dancers.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You can tell Patrick is not a legit gym goer- Most people who are in to fitness abd working out in the gym want people to be successful in their fitness goals. When you see someone new start to go to the gym as a New Year's resolution, you wish them success. They have to start somewhere. In my experience, most people at the gym were exceedingly helpful.

My experience with really getting into lifting and nutrition was at Bev Francis' gym in Syosset, NY. There were literal pro bodybuilders who would work out there 2x a day- the worst you could say is that some simply didn't want to be bothered while they were "working," and they weren't in the mood for conversation (especially while in the middle of their routine).

Seeing Patrick's tweet just really pisses me off, because it's people like Patrick that make it difficult for some people to go to the gym because they don't want to be judged-- and Pat being judgmental against people at the gym is like Lizzo fat shaming her dancers.

Its funny how pat looks down on people that are trying to get in shape like they are in his way. In reality he is that "resolutioner" he spites so much.