• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steam Room Pat

EraGodless

Forum Clout

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
“Heavy weights” you aint foolin anyone Pigger
His "I lift heavy weights, so I need a real gym" LARP is one of the most annoying things about him.
I did my own research:
1692521809894.png

His only two comments about deadlifts are:
1) a stupid joke premised on his wife knowing or caring for some reason about a decent NBA player from the 80's and 90's
2) him thinking that a 275 pound deadlift is something special.

He admits he weighs 220 pounds - most untrained/detrained people can deadlift about 10 to 20 pounds more than they weigh the first time they try deadlifts ( this includes women, for christ's sake ).
The 2015 comment is from around the same time that he tweeted about benching 225 ( and then he claimed to bench 250 a month or so later, "275 is next" ok fatso ).
If you are on any decent strength program, you usually can squat 300 and deadlift 400 by the time that you bench 225.
I have never seen him say anything about squats, which is the exercise that would probably help him the most.

He's a useless LARPing fat faggot, is what I'm trying to get at

Forum Clout
His "I lift heavy weights, so I need a real gym" LARP is one of the most annoying things about him.
I did my own research:
View attachment 143896
His only two comments about deadlifts are:
1) a stupid joke premised on his wife knowing or caring for some reason about a decent NBA player from the 80's and 90's
2) him thinking that a 275 pound deadlift is something special.

He admits he weighs 220 pounds - most untrained/detrained people can deadlift about 10 to 20 pounds more than they weigh the first time they try deadlifts ( this includes women, for christ's sake ).
The 2015 comment is from around the same time that he tweeted about benching 225 ( and then he claimed to bench 250 a month or so later, "275 is next" ok fatso ).
If you are on any decent strength program, you usually can squat 300 and deadlift 400 by the time that you bench 225.
I have never seen him say anything about squats, which is the exercise that would probably help him the most.

He's a useless LARPing fat faggot, is what I'm trying to get at

There’s literally no way he benches 225. He lacks any little bit of muscle definition. Dude has never lifted a heavy weight in his fat faggot life

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
There’s no chance he’s ever done 5 pull ups much less 20 of them.
Well, not all at once, LOL.
I bet he did 8 sets of 2 and 4 sets of 1 with 5 minute rests.
JK, he can't do any pullups without the pullup machine - he probably did a set of 20 with 200 pounds of help and was near failure on the last 3

Forum Clout
Well, not all at once, LOL.
I bet he did 8 sets of 2 and 4 sets of 1 with 5 minute rests.
JK, he can't do any pullups without the pullup machine - he probably did a set of 20 with 200 pounds of help and was near failure on the last 3

Hahahaha! You’re 100% right! He definitely used the girl assist on the pull-up machine! He probably also does pushups on his knees like a broad.

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
The MAC has always been a social club where you go to network and swim.
They added weights and classes later.
When I was still in Wisconsin, I had a buddy in sales that met clients there so he bought a membership.
They give members a bunch of free vouchers, so I worked out with him there a few times.
The bars are all chromed because a place like that likes everything to look shiny.
Of course that makes it nearly impossible to grip, and chalk doesn't help on chrome so they don't have to worry about people bringing chalk.
Shitty place to work out, but the people are rich and nice.
And the women are gorgeous.

I bet dipshit met the boat guy there - he gave him a nice handjob probably