SPARE ME: Cumias new book FREE!!!

Every dumbfuck criticism the ballwashers have for the Opster is present in Anthony and ignored even though he does it far, far worse.

Opie can only go to the phones!
And he made magic out of it you cocksucker. Name me a single funny interaction Nana had when someone was on the phone or doing an interview with them. You can’t.

Opie is sensitive!
Anthony is far, far more sensitive. He’s also a bitter pussy who lashes out and lets resentment build up because he can’t talk to people like a fucking man.

Opie is passive aggressive!
And Nana is passive without being aggressive. He’s a sniveling fucking coward. Opie was allowed to be passive aggressive because he’s the goddamn shot caller and needed to let you know you fucked up without screaming in your face that you did.

Opie isn’t funny!
Anthony was less funny than Jim ”FAGGOT” Norton. Shut the fuck up. Name me a single thing Anthony was good for that wasn’t prop comic clown minstrel show faggotry. OH THOSE OLD MOVIE REFERENCES THOUGH

Opie is useless!
If Anthony didn’t exist Opie would find some other dumb fuck AC man to crack jokes about blacks being apes or the Shining. If the Opster didn’t exist Nana would be smoking crack between breaks at the job site. Opie is THE driving force of O&As creation and success…Why is his name first, you dwopes?

Opie is unsuccessful!
Anthony just had to close up shop for his right wing pedophile network while the Opsters does his thing on duh Youtube. Cope and seethe brainless retards.

I feel like everyone who says Opie isn't talented have personal animosity towards him or just simply didn't enjoy him on the show. Pretty much what you're saying here is correct, Opie brought a lot to the table and in my opinion he brought the funny fairly often, not as much as Anthony or Jimmy but he certainly had his funny moments.

Word for word this

It's a lot of words to explain that Bill Burr hates him because he tweeted mean things about Burr's wife. Which is what actually happened. From Burr's perspective, the story makes total sense. He was at an event, scumbag Nana Cumia tried to approach him, Burr had his paid security bounce Nana from the premises.

But Nana remembers it as a hysterical, overly-woke Burr taking his JOKES way too seriously, then being betrayed and stabbed in the heart by Club Soda Kenny, who owes Nana his entire career. Everyone else was wrong, and Nana dindu nuffin. And he wonders why he lives with a brutish, crude, potato-shaped woman in Pigfuck, SC with nary a friend to be had.

Not only this, but there was tons of space that were either never, or rarely utilized. Nice sized dining room, sitting area. Maybe I seen used once during a party. Office with bathroom. Never used. Rear bedroom, never used. That leaves a living room and kitchen.

Upstairs was his bedroom and then 2 other bedrooms he never used.

Could've had an actual gaming/streaming room. Full flight sim / racing sim setup....arcade, whatever. Instead it was a place for never used furniture to live for 15 years.
Was Anthony nigger rich?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
1721515858284.png

I like how you can replace Jackson’s name and insert Nana’s and still works

Mateo

can someone please get the ebook of this and share it so I can share it on libgen?

on a side note. I recently stole his first book off of libgen and finally got around to reading it. its literally just a compilation of every story he told on the air about his childhood. nothing new or even remotely interesting. also he sure does love saying fuck every other word and using a lot of exclamation points. Anthony's boring writing makes Jim Norton's books look like Cormac McCarthy in comparison.

can someone please get the ebook of this and share it so I can share it on libgen?

on a side note. I recently stole his first book off of libgen and finally got around to reading it. its literally just a compilation of every story he told on the air about his childhood. nothing new or even remotely interesting. also he sure does love saying fuck every other word and using a lot of exclamation points. Anthony's boring writing makes Jim Norton's books look like Cormac McCarthy in comparison.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
View attachment 212284
I like how you can replace Jackson’s name and insert Nana’s and still works

Laura Loomer may not be a sight to behold, but she fucking rules. She's like the millennial Ann Coulter. More vicious, careless, and fearless. She is Jewish however so The DMAN withholds any further compliments until that is addressed.