• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Soy Sauce Media

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I think it's because they basically play the same 30 songs over and over again so boomers can wax poetic about music, not unlike Mr. Florentine. It's been this way for 2 decades and evidently it's enough to keep them listening.

Yeah, I would say rock radio seems to have still been pretty good in the early 90s, going off of my dads tapes. They would still play new shit from old bands and try out stuff from new bands. You would hear all kinds of stuff throughout the day.
Jack and Diane (aka the worst song of all time),

What the fuck is up with the bridge to that song? blech
Bruce Springsteen's trash

So glad our stations in the northwest never played his shit. I didn't know he was a big deal forever thinking I knew everything about classic rock.

Forum Clout
I think it's because they basically play the same 30 songs over and over again so boomers can wax poetic about music, not unlike Mr. Florentine. It's been this way for 2 decades and evidently it's enough to keep them listening.

As far as I can tell, the catalog basically boils down to: Sweet Child of Mine, 5 Billy Joel songs, Jack and Diane (aka the worst song of all time), some of Bruce Springsteen's trash, Free Fallin, Bohemian Rhapsody, Don't Stop Believing, and a few others.
It's just like how Nana keeps watching the same handful of old TV shows and movies over and over again. Dolts like Florentine don't even really like music. They like wallowing in the past, and reminiscing about bitchin' Camaros, tape decks, girls crammed into Jordache jeans and $30 ounces of Mexican brick weed.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I still like a lot of old metal music, better than any of that astroturfed niggerbabble today.
But I outgrew that "FAWWWWKIN METAAALLL" shit when I was 17 or so. Metalheads are insufferable.
They went from being low IQ to being low IQ neo-hippy liberal faggots. Most of them exhibit that peak Henry Rollins energy.
"Hey, pal. If you don't support trans-BIPOC women of color in our venue, then you're about to board the 5-finger express."

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Anyone going to see Motley Crue in this day and age should be pelted with rocks. I think part of this is Clear Channels fault, but it's moreso their listeners fault. FM radio was supposed to go away like 10 years ago, why is that shit still around? Apparently these dickheads are still listening enough to make it worth giving away concert tickets. Fucking retards.
The newest songs I have heard on my local FM rock station was a song by Volbeat that is like 8 or 9 years old and the Foo Fighters cover of Baker Street. Every other song they play, I've heard a million fucking times.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
The newest songs I have heard on my local FM rock station was a song by Volbeat that is like 8 or 9 years old and the Foo Fighters cover of Baker Street. Every other song they play, I've heard a million fucking times.

Breaking news: radio is shit.
It's inoffensive noise for stores. It was never for people who actually get involved in music beyond the superficial level.

Its intended audience is tonedeaf happy wanderer boomers who hear Takin Care of Business and go "I love this song!" solely because they've heard it a lot or because someone more rich and famous told them they should like it, all while faintly grabbing onto the nostalgia it represents more than the music itself.

I hope all these songs are ruined for them while the filipino orderly abuses them in their nursing homes.