Soy Sauce Media

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Dying my beard and hair? What am I 5?
Imagepipe_18.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
What am I, a fucking child, brother?
cx5ysfadw1d51.jpg

WELL LEMME TELL YA SUMTHIN, BROTHER, THERE'S NUTHIN WORSE THAN A MINORITY BEATIN' ON YOU FOR TAKING SCAFFOLDING PICTURES AT 3 IN THE MORNING! I TOLD HER BROTHERS TO BACK OFF, DUDE, THIS ISN'T YOUR SHOW, WITH MY EIGHT INCH TIN KNOCKING PYTHONS!

SO WHAT YA GONNA DO, JACK, WHEN NANAMANIA COMES FEEDING FOR YOU!?!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Fiorentine still goes to Motley Crue gigs because "modern music sucks"
I remember Norton getting really uncomfortable when Jim talked about how he didn't like taking his kid to an Ozzy concert because of all the "edgy" shit they showed on screens during it. How dare Jim care about what his kid sees and not suck on Ozzy's dick! SCUMMMMBAG!

Fiorentine still goes to Motley Crue gigs because "modern music sucks"
Faggots like Florentine loves to blubber about how this and that "killed rock and roll". But in reality, people like Florentine killed it, by refusing to check out any music recorded after 1990, and dismissing all of it as worthless trash. We live in a time where everyone has a massive, vast library of music at their fingertips, but fags like Florentine are still stuck on "Home Sweet Home" and "Round And Round", despite new music being easier to find and access than ever before. He doesn't even try, instead preferring to wallow in the trappings of his gay youth, back when he wasn't even one percent as cool as he remembers himself being. Fuck him.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Faggots like Florentine loves to blubber about how this and that "killed rock and roll". But in reality, people like Florentine killed it, by refusing to check out any music recorded after 1990, and dismissing all of it as worthless trash. We live in a time where everyone has a massive, vast library of music at their fingertips, but fags like Florentine are still stuck on "Home Sweet Home" and "Round And Round", despite new music being easier to find and access than ever before. He doesn't even try, instead preferring to wallow in the trappings of his gay youth, back when he wasn't even one percent as cool as he remembers himself being. Fuck him.

Anyone going to see Motley Crue in this day and age should be pelted with rocks. I think part of this is Clear Channels fault, but it's moreso their listeners fault. FM radio was supposed to go away like 10 years ago, why is that shit still around? Apparently these dickheads are still listening enough to make it worth giving away concert tickets. Fucking retards.

Anyone going to see Motley Crue in this day and age should be pelted with rocks. I think part of this is Clear Channels fault, but it's moreso their listeners fault. FM radio was supposed to go away like 10 years ago, why is that shit still around? Apparently these dickheads are still listening enough to make it worth giving away concert tickets. Fucking retards.
If some retard wants to spend two hours watching a bunch of washed-out old rock star fags parade around like it's 1988 again, great, but don't pretend you have to because there's no other alternative. Florentine doesn't love or support rock and roll or heavy metal at all, he loves and supports the familiar, comfort food, nostalgia trip music of his youth, and that's it. He whines about the demise of rock, then goes right back to the same ten records he bought in the 1980s.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I think it's because they basically play the same 30 songs over and over again so boomers can wax poetic about music, not unlike Mr. Florentine. It's been this way for 2 decades and evidently it's enough to keep them listening.

As far as I can tell, the catalog basically boils down to: Sweet Child of Mine, 5 Billy Joel songs, Jack and Diane (aka the worst song of all time), some of Bruce Springsteen's trash, Free Fallin, Bohemian Rhapsody, Don't Stop Believing, and a few others.