Something fucked up you know from work?

G

Well, back in what I like to call "The Day" (Dan), when I worked in the oilfield I saw endless amounts of shit. Safety standards are a fucking joke, unless the company man shows up. I saw a dude miss getting decapitated by sheer luck. It's riddled with illegals who don't speak a word of English and get mad when you can't understand Spanish. I learned one good thing though, wanna piss off a Mexican? Call him a Guatemalan. Of course none of these guys had a license, so I was driving a truck full of them to and from the sites every day, each trip roughly an hour.

Actual story now, the summer after I graduated HS I worked in a gas station. These two Indian guys who worked at a motel (of course) came in and asked for "three pack murbo-raid" after about 4 times I realized they meant Marlboro Reds. I get the smokes, and these pricks pull out a foam cup filled with change. Pennies and nickels included. Dumped it out on the counter and just stared at me. I told them they could either count it out or go to the bank that was literally next door and get cash. They counted it all out. Cunts. As one of them is putting his cigarettes away, I see his wallet, filled with cash. I almost had a stroke. They come in a few days later with a change cup again, but get in a different line, and this time the cashier is a cute girl. Wallet guy pulls out cash and pays the girl for three pack murbo-raid. I told my boss about it, just venting. She tells me that if they try to pay me in change again, refuse them service. It wasn't a corporation, it was a locally owned store so I could do what I wanted. Sure enough, the next week they roll back in, cup in hand. They get in my line, ask for the same thing, and pull out the change cup. Pajeet is about to dump it out and I tell him to take his business elsewhere. Once he realizes what I mean, we start going back and forth. They're both calling me things in their language. My boss walks over and tells them to beat it or we'll call the cops. Once she pulls out her phone and starts dialing, they leave. That one incident has fueled my lifelong distaste for most Indian males.

WhereWeAt

I worked as a bouncer/doorman for a beach bar in a cottage town during the summers and there was a SMOKING hot broad in the bar dancing with some schmo. She was a strong 9/10. She looked like Megan Fox a little bit, but not as plastic. She leaves with the dude and comes back alone a bit later and then we see her dancing with some other random dude. People realize she is maybe single so they start to flock around. She leaves with a different guy. Comes back in and starts dancing with a new guy. They go outside, some big bald dude rolls up in an expensive car, chats to both of them, and the girl and guy head to the parking lot. A short time later one of the bartenders grabs me and points outside and you can see this chick blowing the dude in the parking lot. There are cops EVERYWHERE in this town so soon enough they roll up and busted them. Turns out she was a prostitute and the big bald guy was her pimp. All of us at the bar were livid we didn’t know she was a hoowa until she was busted.

There was also this old couple that would pretty much stalk the bar. They’d wander around outside and peek in over the patio. One time they kept walking by asking me of two of our servers were in and I kept saying no even though they were there. I go and talk to the girls and they tell me that old couple runs a sex group and that they have been buying the girls IPads and shit to get them involved. These two girls were mega whores so sure enough they joined in. 23 year old girls boning some 50+ year old couple and who knows who else. These two chicks worked in this cottage town all summer but never rented a cottage or anything. They’d either sleep in their car behind the bar or they’d pick up random dudes who had a place to stay and trade sex for a room.

There was this lippy kid also who used to hang around and one night he kept pestering this other dude. Lippy kid would not fawkin’ leave it alone so we tossed him out. He waits all night for the other guy to leave and then continues bugging him. Lippy guy following the guy trying to fight him, the one guy keeps saying relax etc. Lippy guy finally instigates contact and then the dude he was bugging just absolutely floors him with a right cross. Guys head hits the pavement and he starts convulsing, just a brutal scene. He is now a vegetable, pretty much, and his lawyer had been bugging the bar for two years to try and get security cam footage from us. The footage looks worse for the puncher because lippy guy didn’t actually hit him first just kinda shoved him a bit. So, since we all hated this mouthy prick and nobody likes lawyers trying to bully them with sternly worded letters, we told the lawyer to get fucked and they have no evidence besides he said she said.

Another guy got knocked out badly, got up all wobbly, called the dude on again, immediately got knocked out again and fell onto the hood of a really nice car. Guy who owned the car saw it from the patio and ran out and chucked the dude’s limp body off the hood and moved his car somewhere else. Was hilarious.

At the same bar I also saw many a near-rape and disgusting, gropey Middle Eastern and Indian men who rolled in from bigger cities and ruined the vibe of the town. I could fill a fawkin’ Hilroy notebook with those stories.
Sounds like New England

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
136671.jpg

This costs you, the tax payer, $600 a piece and you're buying a LOT of fuckin pieces.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
i became very complacent during the years before covid at my old job.
It was work I could've done at the age of 10, and probably better (still s/w related too) but retarded middle man shit.

I'd sleep in, wake up for 9am meetings, sleep til i had to do something, nap more, really unhealthy shit
One morning it was some bullshit bigger meeting at 9, i enter the group and for some reason an extra option to accept video was available but it meant my webcam so I see my retarded shirtless face in a bed pop-up in a group of who knows how many people, I point it to the sky and hold in the power button.
No mention of anything for a year at least and still nothing after getting laid off during the beginning months of covid

This has to be happening on such a larger scale now.
My brother's friends call the ones who have those jobs the mouse wigglers so they don't show up as inactive on skype or whatever(I found out how to turn that off before I even became a piece of shit employee)

G

I'm a waiter at a restaurant, and I would tell people, who would call for reservations, that we had no tables available just so I could go home earlier. Oh yeah- I'm staring at a near empty dining room when I tell them we're sold out
[MEDIA=youtube]FezZ2ZOd9tQ[/MEDIA]

G

i became very complacent during the years before covid at my old job.
It was work I could've done at the age of 10, and probably better (still s/w related too) but retarded middle man shit.

I'd sleep in, wake up for 9am meetings, sleep til i had to do something, nap more, really unhealthy shit
One morning it was some bullshit bigger meeting at 9, i enter the group and for some reason an extra option to accept video was available but it meant my webcam so I see my retarded shirtless face in a bed pop-up in a group of who knows how many people, I point it to the sky and hold in the power button.
No mention of anything for a year at least and still nothing after getting laid off during the beginning months of covid

This has to be happening on such a larger scale now.
My brother's friends call the ones who have those jobs the mouse wigglers so they don't show up as inactive on skype or whatever(I found out how to turn that off before I even became a piece of shit employee)
Did you atleast look as angelic as and have a glowing smile like Stu Lightning?

G

Oh man the amount of "Tyler Durden" moments you have in construction is SO fucking worth it. The times I've have dudes call me to complain about us talking about her ass and me getting to say (in my BEST white guy voice) "well sir, it was a nice ass and all of us wanted to lick it."

Hahahaha sometimes those scumbags hooting and hollering at your bitch are hooting and hollering at your bitch because it's federal/state funded and we CAN'T get fired

G

When I sold cars years back I sold a guy a 4 cylinder and mistakenly told him it was a 6. He even scribbled out the 4cyl that was printed on the Sale Contract. I noticed it last second and let it slip by. I ended up quitting a few weeks later before he came back complaining.

He was very angry and they couldn't do anything about it.
I’d might kill you for that

G

I worked as a bouncer/doorman for a beach bar in a cottage town during the summers and there was a SMOKING hot broad in the bar dancing with some schmo. She was a strong 9/10. She looked like Megan Fox a little bit, but not as plastic. She leaves with the dude and comes back alone a bit later and then we see her dancing with some other random dude. People realize she is maybe single so they start to flock around. She leaves with a different guy. Comes back in and starts dancing with a new guy. They go outside, some big bald dude rolls up in an expensive car, chats to both of them, and the girl and guy head to the parking lot. A short time later one of the bartenders grabs me and points outside and you can see this chick blowing the dude in the parking lot. There are cops EVERYWHERE in this town so soon enough they roll up and busted them. Turns out she was a prostitute and the big bald guy was her pimp. All of us at the bar were livid we didn’t know she was a hoowa until she was busted.

There was also this old couple that would pretty much stalk the bar. They’d wander around outside and peek in over the patio. One time they kept walking by asking me of two of our servers were in and I kept saying no even though they were there. I go and talk to the girls and they tell me that old couple runs a sex group and that they have been buying the girls IPads and shit to get them involved. These two girls were mega whores so sure enough they joined in. 23 year old girls boning some 50+ year old couple and who knows who else. These two chicks worked in this cottage town all summer but never rented a cottage or anything. They’d either sleep in their car behind the bar or they’d pick up random dudes who had a place to stay and trade sex for a room.

There was this lippy kid also who used to hang around and one night he kept pestering this other dude. Lippy kid would not fawkin’ leave it alone so we tossed him out. He waits all night for the other guy to leave and then continues bugging him. Lippy guy following the guy trying to fight him, the one guy keeps saying relax etc. Lippy guy finally instigates contact and then the dude he was bugging just absolutely floors him with a right cross. Guys head hits the pavement and he starts convulsing, just a brutal scene. He is now a vegetable, pretty much, and his lawyer had been bugging the bar for two years to try and get security cam footage from us. The footage looks worse for the puncher because lippy guy didn’t actually hit him first just kinda shoved him a bit. So, since we all hated this mouthy prick and nobody likes lawyers trying to bully them with sternly worded letters, we told the lawyer to get fucked and they have no evidence besides he said she said.

Another guy got knocked out badly, got up all wobbly, called the dude on again, immediately got knocked out again and fell onto the hood of a really nice car. Guy who owned the car saw it from the patio and ran out and chucked the dude’s limp body off the hood and moved his car somewhere else. Was hilarious.

At the same bar I also saw many a near-rape and disgusting, gropey Middle Eastern and Indian men who rolled in from bigger cities and ruined the vibe of the town. I could fill a fawkin’ Hilroy notebook with those stories.
Is it normal for someone like Pat to get into "numerous barfights" against Nazis? How often do fights actually happen and what happens to those involved? I used to work at a bar and we never had anything but maybe other people have different experiences

G

Is it normal for someone like Pat to get into "numerous barfights" against Nazis? How often do fights actually happen and what happens to those involved? I used to work at a bar and we never had anything but maybe other people have different experiences
No. Ever.

I say this to someone who has gone through the prison system and had to go along to get along. When we go one we go fucking HARD. My fucking Hispanic mother was OVERLOOKED because of my ability to talk to the other people who speak Spanish. I have white power tattoos on me. I will not condone or condemn them I will just say that those tattoos kept me alive. But I will say this: if you were going to a bar, and you're crazy enough to let your white power flags fly you ain't going alone. There will be at least 10 people backing you up and you are ready to hit as soon as somebody talks shit.

Did Pat beat Nazis? I don't know did he beat 10 of them in a row?

G

I ain't referring to no niggers named stu

There's only ONE word that sounds like "ooh" around here and it's Sue.

Sue lightning my nigger
Nigger, every time you grammar-nazi or correcT the record it comically backfires on u...

@stulightning was a poster here who was a victim of breaching his own privacy on a now defunct podcast...his other username was 42069

Sue lightning has nothing to do with anything.

G

Sue lightning has nothing to do with anything.
Nigger I will take out my false teeth in the front of my mouth and end you. I will literally kill you and cook your body and eat you.

Don't Ever EVER CORRECT ME. I WILL EAT YOUR BRAIN AND DIE FROM A GIGGLE SESSION BEFORE I LET YOU PUNK ME.