Something fucked up you know from work?

G

I'll go first, since I'm 5 beers deep on the job site and none of us give a fuck.

Idk how other construction companies are, but our guys could get this shit done twice as fast when we demo a school but since it's a state contact we fuck around, have beers and basically act like how people think we act. If it's a private contract like Walmart we hustle because we have to "bid" which basically means we have to compete with other companies who can promise the job done faster for cheaper.

The SUPER fucked up thing? We're taking down a school today and a year ago people sent their kids here with masks on because of COVID. A YEAR ago. We have to wear special gear inside today because we're knocking ASBESTOS out that's been here for decades. That's why they don't bitch about us stretching the time out. It's illegal as fuck and we turn a blind eye so we get more money.

Do you guys have fucked up stuff like that from work? Let's hear it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
When I sold cars years back I sold a guy a 4 cylinder and mistakenly told him it was a 6. He even scribbled out the 4cyl that was printed on the Sale Contract. I noticed it last second and let it slip by. I ended up quitting a few weeks later before he came back complaining.

He was very angry and they couldn't do anything about it.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I worked as a bouncer/doorman for a beach bar in a cottage town during the summers and there was a SMOKING hot broad in the bar dancing with some schmo. She was a strong 9/10. She looked like Megan Fox a little bit, but not as plastic. She leaves with the dude and comes back alone a bit later and then we see her dancing with some other random dude. People realize she is maybe single so they start to flock around. She leaves with a different guy. Comes back in and starts dancing with a new guy. They go outside, some big bald dude rolls up in an expensive car, chats to both of them, and the girl and guy head to the parking lot. A short time later one of the bartenders grabs me and points outside and you can see this chick blowing the dude in the parking lot. There are cops EVERYWHERE in this town so soon enough they roll up and busted them. Turns out she was a prostitute and the big bald guy was her pimp. All of us at the bar were livid we didn’t know she was a hoowa until she was busted.

There was also this old couple that would pretty much stalk the bar. They’d wander around outside and peek in over the patio. One time they kept walking by asking me of two of our servers were in and I kept saying no even though they were there. I go and talk to the girls and they tell me that old couple runs a sex group and that they have been buying the girls IPads and shit to get them involved. These two girls were mega whores so sure enough they joined in. 23 year old girls boning some 50+ year old couple and who knows who else. These two chicks worked in this cottage town all summer but never rented a cottage or anything. They’d either sleep in their car behind the bar or they’d pick up random dudes who had a place to stay and trade sex for a room.

There was this lippy kid also who used to hang around and one night he kept pestering this other dude. Lippy kid would not fawkin’ leave it alone so we tossed him out. He waits all night for the other guy to leave and then continues bugging him. Lippy guy following the guy trying to fight him, the one guy keeps saying relax etc. Lippy guy finally instigates contact and then the dude he was bugging just absolutely floors him with a right cross. Guys head hits the pavement and he starts convulsing, just a brutal scene. He is now a vegetable, pretty much, and his lawyer had been bugging the bar for two years to try and get security cam footage from us. The footage looks worse for the puncher because lippy guy didn’t actually hit him first just kinda shoved him a bit. So, since we all hated this mouthy prick and nobody likes lawyers trying to bully them with sternly worded letters, we told the lawyer to get fucked and they have no evidence besides he said she said.

Another guy got knocked out badly, got up all wobbly, called the dude on again, immediately got knocked out again and fell onto the hood of a really nice car. Guy who owned the car saw it from the patio and ran out and chucked the dude’s limp body off the hood and moved his car somewhere else. Was hilarious.

At the same bar I also saw many a near-rape and disgusting, gropey Middle Eastern and Indian men who rolled in from bigger cities and ruined the vibe of the town. I could fill a fawkin’ Hilroy notebook with those stories.

SensibleKeks

When I sold cars years back I sold a guy a 4 cylinder and mistakenly told him it was a 6. He even scribbled out the 4cyl that was printed on the Sale Contract. I noticed it last second and let it slip by. I ended up quitting a few weeks later before he came back complaining.

He was very angry and they couldn't do anything about it.
You never told us you met Pat!

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
We're lending at insanely high rates and then dumping our contracts to big banks, exchanges and sub-prime companies (recently given a lot of under-the-table liquidity by Sleepy Joe).

The bosses don't give a fuck about the longevity of the company because they think it's more important to earn as much as possible now and (if the feds don't come knocking at the door) dilute the portfolio to the big banks before the recession kicks in.

Imma make a killing this year (before they fire everybody next year).

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not work related but over a decade ago I got a DUI like an idiot and had to go to drug / alcohol classes so I could get my license back in good standings. Mind you these classes are majority hard core drug users. The councilors at the centers wouldn’t last long because they would often get fired because they were selling to the people in the classes. Pretty fucked up to be in a position to “help” someone with a serious drug problem yet using their addiction so you can sell to them to make extra money on the side.

G

Heard of Sleep Country Canada? (A huge mattress/pillow manufacturer). Well, their warehouse was full of straight up illegals getting paid in cash. The loophole they use is "students are welcome to apply" and then they claim these street shitters are here on a student visa. I whistleblowed already and got them in trouble but just wanna share that here aswell.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I work for a large, worldwide beverage company, and I can't stress this enough - clean the tops of your cans off before you open and drink them. I can't begin to tell you how many cases come in with rodent shit, bird shit, roaches, or more often, crushed and dead lizards, insects and rats all on the top.

Also, I am a Sales Manager, and my buddy is a warehouse manager. We have to administer quarterly random drug tests. My buddy buys boxes and boxes of Quick Fix (fake urine) and sells it to.his guys when they get selected. I give my guys 24 hours notice to clean up. I never thought about the Quick Fix route.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I work for a large, worldwide beverage company, and I can't stress this enough - clean the tops of your cans off before you open and drink them. I can't begin to tell you how many cases come in with rodent shit, bird shit, roaches, or more often, crushed and dead lizards, insects and rats all on the top.
Last Summer I bought a couple of beer cartons and I swore something didn't taste right.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I've been doing bad things with the bread bowls:

photo1jpg.jpg

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
When I worked at a grocery store, people would come up to me and ask to help them pick out a watermelon. I would pick one up, shake it, then put it down. Grab another, knock on it, and say "this is a good one" and hand them it. I had no idea what I was doing and I was LYING to every customer.
How can you live with yourself, you fucking MONSTER