• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Somebody’s DRUNK

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
IMG_0912.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
These faggots really don't get Star Trek. Roddenberry and the others didn't obsess about "muh diversity" - it was sold and presented as "Wagon Train to the stars".

They really just wanted to do western stories but westerns were played out as a genre, so they chose a new backdrop. The aliens were stand-ins for Indians. It's really not as deep as they make it out to be. Their appreciation for this shit is similar to their supposed appreciation for comic books - completely fake and surface level / Wikipedia entry deep.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
And there was what, like one episode in the original series that went back into the past? I haven't kept up with Star Trek since like the 90s, but there wasn't really much time play in most stories. So no, Tits, they weren't telling people that they were "from the future" because they largely stuck to their time frame, you fat fake fan.

Forum Clout
These faggots really don't get Star Trek. Roddenberry and the others didn't obsess about "muh diversity" - it was sold and presented as "Wagon Train to the stars".

They really just wanted to do western stories but westerns were played out as a genre, so they chose a new backdrop. The aliens were stand-ins for Indians. It's really not as deep as they make it out to be. Their appreciation for this shit is similar to their supposed appreciation for comic books - completely fake and surface level / Wikipedia entry deep.
This makes sense because my boomer father rambles on about Clint Eastwood and how popular westerns were back then. Shows like Bonanza too.
Fun fact for automotive autistic funsters: Dan Blocker of Bonanza had a Z16 Chevelle
Probably one of rarest muscle cars ever

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I thought those were planets they discovered and not time travel per se.
Depends which series you're talking about. I can think of two TOS time travel episodes off the top of my head. There might be more but I haven't watch star trek since DS9 ended aside from one episode of Discovery that made me want to blow my brains out.

In TOS you had city of forever, the faggy one where kirk falls in love. Then there was uhhhh I can't remember the name but it was mind bendingly stupid and had an alien pretending to be human that was some sort of gay secret agent on 1940s/50s earth.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Actually since they travel faster than light they'd be from the past, relative to whoever they're taking to.

Unless it's one of the gay time travel movies they did.
Yeah I thought he was talking about time travel too but he’s not. It’s so fucking stupid. He’ll go gloomy and start prisoning soon if he hasn’t already.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

Pat in particular loves to retcon all kinds of shit to suit his bullshit "progressive" talking points. See him claiming The Matrix is a trans allegory as a perfect example. He really can't grasp the idea that Star Trek and Star Wars were just doing old movies and TV series.... in space!