Societal leech complains that other people's money isn't being given to mentally ill men to chop their cocks off

G

i'm sure you loved it. i would take like 3 showers a day in there because it's the only thing there is to do. in the regular unit they have puzzles and games and books but the real hardcore cases get none of that.
That's gay. Seems kinda counterproductive.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
There
That's pretty much where I'm at with it too. I know that a very select few of them are legitimately dealing with something being horribly wrong in their brain. It's pretty easy to tell the trendfags from the sick if you talk to them. A truly ill trans person is one of the most fucked up people you'll ever meet, and the few I've met, I end up feeling more sad than angry. The fake ones do nothing but talk about being trans and share every minute detail about their magical journey.

I wish you could give a seminar about your experiences to people looking to transition. Probably be a lot more helpful than "sure, we'll lop your tits off!"
There's one that works in my local Wal-Mart who's gotta be at least 6'6". It's always in the electronics section and I never want to go near that area because it creeps me out so much.

PeteRose

Damn I gotta move to Florida if they keep doing based shit like this
they gotta lot of violent killer niggers though. kikes everywhere. the hispanics i usually dont have a problem with cause i dont interact and they dont seem as territorial. the all white parts are full of meth heads. ive looked but havent been able to find a place in the state to my liking. any suggestions?

G

they gotta lot of violent killer niggers though. kikes everywhere. the hispanics i usually dont have a problem with cause i dont interact and they dont seem as territorial. the all white parts are full of meth heads. ive looked but havent been able to find a place in the state to my liking. any suggestions?
I know this pair of white sisters who happen to be quite lovely and non-drug addicts who live in Punta Gorda and say it's fucking awesome.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Oh no. I sure hope none of Fatricks mentally ill followers kill themselves over this bill. That would be just TERRIBLE.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
“DeathSantis” makes that dork loser sound way more bad ass then he should. The government shouldn’t be paying for cops, or some faggot chopping his dick off. It’s that simple. Nice pandering to what is actually less than 1% of the population, stupid.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Cutting their dicks off is fine. The problem is they try to turn the penis into a vagina. Just chop the dick and balls off so they have nothing but a pee hole. They're closer to being a woman than they were before so it's a nice compromise.

PeteRose

Cutting their dicks off is fine. The problem is they try to turn the penis into a vagina. Just chop the dick and balls off so they have nothing but a pee hole. They're closer to being a woman than they were before so it's a nice compromise.
yeah but they still can and will molest children so i dont know.