Societal leech complains that other people's money isn't being given to mentally ill men to chop their cocks off

G

Apparently it's "murder" not to dock everyone's paychecks for the purpose of paying for tranny estrogen and cock removal surgery

Fatass who is used to having things paid for by other people isn't too happy.

1654273115252.png

G

Good job sourcing your claim that it's illegal, stupid. I don't see how it could possibly be illegal. "Gender affirming" care falls under the same category as plastic surgery in my eyes. Sorry fatso, troons who get their hormones and disgusting surgery have the same suicide rate as the ones who don't.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Hilarious that they need to pay out of pocket for their dilation drops now. Hope this leads to many suicides.
Yeah I think the 41% is rookie numbers, let's hope the removal of America's tax money to pay dodgy fans of Unit 731 and Mengele to experiment gets those numbers up a fair few points...
main-qimg-22c57afcb5071e75e591ef4c511db49c-lq.jpeg
The last knot they'll ever need.

G

Hilarious that they need to pay out of pocket for their dilation drops now. Hope this leads to many suicides.
In a perfect world, it would lead to less. I'm sure my reasoning is flawed, but here's my take. Less mentally ill people can afford the crap that has no effect on the suicide rate. They de-transition or don't start at all and realize the actual issue is something else. Especially the young ones. So many of them already de-trans as an adult after starting as a child because they figure out their gender is not the problem. Then the retards get the help they need and it becomes less prominent and the butt of jokes again.

Never gonna happen though.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
In a perfect world, it would lead to less. I'm sure my reasoning is flawed, but here's my take. Less mentally ill people can afford the crap that has no effect on the suicide rate. They de-transition or don't start at all and realize the actual issue is something else. Especially the young ones. So many of them already de-trans as an adult after starting as a child because they figure out their gender is not the problem. Then the retards get the help they need and it becomes less prominent and the butt of jokes again.

Never gonna happen though.
i've had delusions of being a boy with every psychotic episode. my family and doctors were always deeply disturbed because obviously i'm a pretty girly girl going through a crisis. it always went away with medicine. i think a small portion of these people are going through this and i empathize because it's really scary, but the last thing people should be doing is encouraging it. the rest are just doing it because it's trendy and just want to be part of the lgbtq community.

G

i've had delusions of being a boy with every psychotic episode. my family and doctors were always deeply disturbed because obviously i'm a pretty girly girl going through a crisis. it always went away with medicine. i think a small portion of these people are going through this and i empathize because it's really scary, but the last thing people should be doing is encouraging it. the rest are just doing it because it's trendy and just want to be part of the lgbtq community.
That's pretty much where I'm at with it too. I know that a very select few of them are legitimately dealing with something being horribly wrong in their brain. It's pretty easy to tell the trendfags from the sick if you talk to them. A truly ill trans person is one of the most fucked up people you'll ever meet, and the few I've met, I end up feeling more sad than angry. The fake ones do nothing but talk about being trans and share every minute detail about their magical journey.

I wish you could give a seminar about your experiences to people looking to transition. Probably be a lot more helpful than "sure, we'll lop your tits off!"

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
That's pretty much where I'm at with it too. I know that a very select few of them are legitimately dealing with something being horribly wrong in their brain. It's pretty easy to tell the trendfags from the sick if you talk to them. A truly ill trans person is one of the most fucked up people you'll ever meet, and the few I've met, I end up feeling more sad than angry. The fake ones do nothing but talk about being trans and share every minute detail about their magical journey.

I wish you could give a seminar about your experiences to people looking to transition. Probably be a lot more helpful than "sure, we'll lop your tits off!"
the only accomodation i got for my disordered thinking was when i was under 1:1 supervision and refused to use the bathroom or undress in front of female staff. made a big scene about it and they didn't want to, but ultimately ended up giving me a male nurse to fucking get naked in front of. looking back on it it's the cringiest most embarassing moment of my life.

G

the only accomodation i got for my disordered thinking was when i was under 1:1 supervision and refused to use the bathroom or undress in front of female staff. made a big scene about it and they didn't want to, but ultimately ended up giving me a male nurse to fucking get naked in front of. looking back on it it's the cringiest most embarassing moment of my life.
Oh I remember. That was the day I was gonna quit the nut hut, but instead they told me that I had to watch you, and I went and snapped one off in my car right after.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Oh I remember. That was the day I was gonna quit the nut hut, but instead they told me that I had to watch you, and I went and snapped one off in my car right after.
i'm sure you loved it. i would take like 3 showers a day in there because it's the only thing there is to do. in the regular unit they have puzzles and games and books but the real hardcore cases get none of that.