So WWE is completely not worth watching now right?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Cornette is entertaining. Not always correct with what he says, but still entertaining.

I find myself enjoying Nash's show much more lately. Like the American fan, Nash is a good Detroit fella, I've always liked listening to him. He seems like a bloke I could drink with and wouldn't have to worry about starting bar fights. Plus he isn't high strung like Jim can be.
Nash is great, but he was raped in the Summer of 1992.

Cumiace

The last time I saw WWE, my friend's daughters were watching it and there were 3 homosexual negroes dancing around like queers wearing rainbow outfits and dildos on their heads. I'm not making any of that up. I don't even think they wrestled. They just came out, did some gay shit and left.
Vince McMahon told 3 black guys to go out and do an eye-buggin, lip smackin neo minstrel gimmick and THEY ACTUALLY DID IT. let that sink in for a bit. The guys a genius

G

Vince McMahon told 3 black guys to go out and do an eye-buggin, lip smackin neo minstrel gimmick and THEY ACTUALLY DID IT. let that sink in for a bit. The guys a genius
[MEDIA=youtube]r9-dZMvd9I4:47[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]DPoRXvLH8ag[/MEDIA]

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The last time I saw WWE, my friend's daughters were watching it and there were 3 homosexual negroes dancing around like queers wearing rainbow outfits and dildos on their heads. I'm not making any of that up. I don't even think they wrestled. They just came out, did some gay shit and left.
They plugged a cereal too. I wonder what those nigs did to piss someone's off and get that gimmick