• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So where we at with RedLetterMedia?

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
Jay can get snobby, but I feel Mike’s presence keeps him in check. You can tell the difference when Jay is fagging out alone with Josh.

Mike: "Well, Jay, what do you think of [insert movie]?"
Jay: "I thought it was absolutely terrible!"
Mike: "I thought it was okay"
Jay: "Y-yeah it wasn't too bad"

Like clockwork.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
View attachment 164994
You mean you don't enjoy The Wizard's contributions? :image_4848:
He's tolerable only because he's not obnoxious. Just there.

Mike and Rich are a necessity. Jay is a good third mic who can devolve into cinematic Indy douchery if it's left unchecked.

I'm a very big fan of cinema and even I have to roll my eyes at him when he brings up shit like the Director of Photography for Friday the 13th 3D. You get a pass mentioning Dean Cundy for The Thing, not for a cunting Jason movie.
He's only good on re:views, on BotW he grinds everything to a halt whenever the rest are having fun and he tries to join in. Like when they were laughing about Harvey Weinstein's mugshot being his IMDb profile picture and without a hint of comedy just starts going "it should be, it should be". Or that one episode where they were watching some movie that made a gay joke, Jay laughed and immediately got a look from him so Jay stopped laughing and started talking about how the joke was wrong.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I can't find it now, but there was a thread with screenshots from an early 2000s movie forum where Jay threatened Mike because he stole a girl that Jay was trying to seduce. Mike called him out about it, and it was a big issue between them. They didn't talk for a very long time because of it.

Also, another screenshot showed Mike with a ciggerate hanging from his mouth in the avatar, and he was calling Tina Fey a "Liberal cunt".

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I can't find it now, but there was a thread with screenshots from an early 2000s movie forum where Jay threatened Mike because he stole a girl that Jay was trying to seduce. Mike called him out about it, and it was a big issue between them. They didn't talk for a very long time because of it.

Also, another screenshot showed Mike with a ciggerate hanging from his mouth in the avatar, and he was calling Tina Fey a "Liberal cunt".
The Lauren drama.