• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So where we at with RedLetterMedia?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Why would a parent do this?

1699717665884.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I can't stand Jack at all, him and his stupid faggot faces and reactions, just yuck!
I think he's naht funny but not a bad guy. Just a dude with a poor/cringy grasp on humor who's otherwise alright to hang around with. Josh isn't funny either but he comes across as a lot more judgemental and dismissive of the banter so that's why most people put him lowest on the list.

That having been said, today I must remind them:

Don't like the deadpan Canadian much either. The airs he puts on don't match what he brings to the table and apparently he's a Pat level sperg when it comes to social media.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I think he's naht funny but not a bad guy. Just a dude with a poor/cringy grasp on humor who's otherwise alright to hang around with. Josh isn't funny either but he comes across as a lot more judgemental and dismissive of the banter so that's why most people put him lowest on the list.

Don't like the deadpan Canadian much either. The airs he puts on don't match what he brings to the table and apparently he's a Pat level sperg when it comes to social media.

Jack's a typical leftist douche, he had some article where he was "calling out whiteness" or some bullshit. Fuck him, I remember he and Rich were playing video games on stream one time, and Jack didn't even know England was in the United Kingdom, I wish I could find that video because the look Rich Evans gave him after he said it was priceless!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I haven't watched much of their stuff besides the season 1 and 2 of star trek picard that was just them shitting on it

I did see the star trek trivia video though with Mike vs Jay who apparently doesn't even watch it, which was fawkin hilarious
That was a great bit. This part on the last Best of the Worst had me howling when I watched it last night.

"We have concrete picnic tables... Only problem is you have to buy them all"

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Serch Letter Media is okay. Even betta now that I cant unsee the illest MC in the mothafuckin world in that niggas face.

Forum Clout

They teach kids to wipe their dicks off after pissing now? The world has passed me by.

But yeah, Jack over Josh by a mile.

Forum Clout

The tall one? I don't like him. He seems to think he's too smart for what the other guys are talking about most of the time, but when he does join in he's the most fucking boring out of everyone. What has he done on social media?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
View attachment 164994
You mean you don't enjoy The Wizard's contributions? :image_4848:

He's tolerable only because he's not obnoxious. Just there.

Mike and Rich are a necessity. Jay is a good third mic who can devolve into cinematic Indy douchery if it's left unchecked.

I'm a very big fan of cinema and even I have to roll my eyes at him when he brings up shit like the Director of Photography for Friday the 13th 3D. You get a pass mentioning Dean Cundy for The Thing, not for a cunting Jason movie.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
WWAW Rich dressing up as George Lucas, showing up to a con and destroying Star Wars Chistmas Special bootlegs?

Honestly, what really got me into RLM was looking for the context of this video...