• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So where we at with RedLetterMedia?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
All fawkin' in with the RLM, but their fanbase has to be some of the faggiest people on the face of the earth. Obligatory irony for saying that on an Opie and Anthony message board, but seriously. I've never encountered on in real life who wasn't an absolute fucking autist in every conceivable fashion.

Again, irony acknowledged
Oh totally agree, there isn't a bigger bunch of unoriginal fucking faggots than the RLM fanbase. You can pick up in some videos that the RLM guys kinda think so too.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The video they posted today was pretty funny. I'm all in if it's just Mike, Jay and Rich.
I fucking love Mike and Rich, you can just tell they're really good guys. I like Jay too, but he does come off as a bit of a snob at times.

The only guests I can stand on their show is Tim and the guys from Canada. I can't stand Jack at all, him and his stupid faggot faces and reactions, just yuck!

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I fucking love Mike and Rich, you can just tell really good guys. I like Jay too, but he does come off as a bit of a snob at times.

The only guests I can stand on their show is Tim and the guys from Canada. I can't stand Jack at all, him and his stupid faggot faces and reactions, just yuck!
The bearded fat faggot is the worst I've never laughed at anything he said.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The bearded fat faggot is the worst I've never laughed at anything he said.
Oh yeah i forgot about him, I remember he got pissed when they were doing the "Juicy Shaq meat" bit because no one was listening to him. He still tried to ramble on until Rich said "Nobody cares..." and Mike and Jay were laughing like "Thank you for saying it, Rich."

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
but their fanbase has to be some of the faggiest people on the face of the earth.

That's literally just film "people." People who artistically try to categorize art into a series of genres and lense types. Basically what Mike and Jay would have become if they weren't witty.

Anyway, RLM rules, though I wish it was just the three of them more often. You guys are obviously right about like Josh and all that, but 90% of the time their guests suck too. The Canadians are okay I guess.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Their horrible fans have unfortunately influenced them too much and they've started doing more and more fan service. They were better when they were all alcoholics and hate-filled (aren't we all).
They seem heavily burned out doing RLM videos. They know that reviewing trashy comic movies gets them the most views and are trapped in the cycle of "review popular movie -> get tons of views -> attract people who want low quality content -> make low quality content". Over and over. I would not be surprised if they are miserable and are just doing it for the money at this point. Very similar to late stage O&A where you could tell that they were all burned out by everything but the money.

You can see the pain when they know that they need to review more Star Wars dumpster fires. But unlike O&A I doubt that any of them hate each other or are closet faggots. So they have that going for themselves at least.

Their video with Max Landis is one of the all time greatest cringe videos on the entire internet. Impossible to suffer through in one take. You can practically see their spirits rise out of their bodies and become lifeless vessels early on and it just gets worse from there. Truly awful. I know they made it hidden after his rape allegations or whatever but you can find the link to it still.
Oh totally agree, there isn't a bigger bunch of unoriginal fucking faggots than the RLM fanbase. You can pick up in some videos that the RLM guys kinda think so too.
Sopranos and Breaking Bad fans are the same. Endless stupid fucking quotes with no substance. Idiotic references to older shows completely out of context. Total misunderstanding of the actual material but hive-mind mentality prevents them from using their own brains.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I like some of their stuff but I always found it hypocritical that they would shit on the new “nerd” movies but still praise older, equally nerdy things. I also think their obsession with B-movies is pretty faggy but they’re some of the only decently funny people left. I haven’t watched anything of theirs in a while though.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
They seem heavily burned out doing RLM videos. They know that reviewing trashy comic movies gets them the most views and are trapped in the cycle of "review popular movie -> get tons of views -> attract people who want low quality content -> make low quality content". Over and over. I would not be surprised if they are miserable and are just doing it for the money at this point. Very similar to late stage O&A where you could tell that they were all burned out by everything but the money.

You can see the pain when they know that they need to review more Star Wars dumpster fires. But unlike O&A I doubt that any of them hate each other or are closet faggots. So they have that going for themselves at least.

Their video with Max Landis is one of the all time greatest cringe videos on the entire internet. Impossible to suffer through in one take. You can practically see their spirits rise out of their bodies and become lifeless vessels early on and it just gets worse from there. Truly awful. I know they made it hidden after his rape allegations or whatever but you can find the link to it still.

Sopranos and Breaking Bad fans are the same. Endless stupid fucking quotes with no substance. Idiotic references to older shows completely out of context. Total misunderstanding of the actual material but hive-mind mentality prevents them from using their own brains.
i'm not really sure they review Star Wars for the sake of views and that they hate doing it. They got their big break with Star Wars material, they were actual fans of that stuff. I don't even think they've reviewed any comic movies in a very long time now...

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I'm dying to see it now.
IMG_2721.jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

Well, one, I hope they understand this is a job billions of people would kill to have.
Two, they got a pretty painful reminder with Space Cop how limited their talents are if they stray too far from the formula.