• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

so whats the plan

Jizz

Forum Clout
Or...

jdadminpoo.jpg

Nice Judge Drered, stupid AI.
Judge Drered Dropping Hammers All Day Long!!!

Forum Clout
Patrick is boring, Jim ripped off the Alena bandaid, all the interesting posters are gone. Full friendship simulator.

LitCrit is pathetic, 6 threads from Sunday still on the front page.

I got a half-baked feud with @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 brewing over rap. That's a main-event feud?

You ran off CQ1, Boq, others. Banned others, other members deleted their accounts (get fucked Terry).

Maybe Jenna's oppositional defiance should have been listened to. Never ban Dan, contain Boomia, give Bubbler validation.

@admin you spent so much on this forum, idk pm me im drunk
I could cut a promo

G

You’re projecting and it’s very strange. I may be gay but even you dont see me writing fantasies like this. I’m the Beckham looking stud in this scenario btw. And you apparently didnt read the last part of my last comment. The choice to not go fuck a dude is not one of insecurity nor pickiness.
Wait you are gay???? How come you have never mentioned it???