• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

so whats the plan

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
That’s the part I don’t get

The only fully doxxed person here that doesn’t get any shit

I mean really, my battle rap thread was a dud, this material wasn’t good enough?
Like come on, how can you not wince?

View attachment 162825

I’ve tried starting half hearted feuds with bonnie a few times but no bite.
The off topic chain gang of cakehorn, gassers, ruth, meonaw, and bonnie have a stranglehold on what gains traction here and what doesn’t

Y’all have put me back in chains :egiqrnz:

“Nigger” is a disgusting word.
… is it? Faggot

I'm not in any gang pal, chain or otherwise

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
We don’t have a feud at all about anything, especially rap. I was just breaking your balls.

You gotta feud with someone. You got potential, kid!

Explain to me why Dan hasn't served his time.

You got paid, SWATTs stopped.

No feds give a fraction of a shit that Dan communicated with some discord retard.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Patrick is boring, Jim ripped off the Alena bandaid, all the interesting posters are gone. Full friendship simulator.

LitCrit is pathetic, 6 threads from Sunday still on the front page.

I got a half-baked feud with @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 brewing over rap. That's a main-event feud?

You ran off CQ1, Boq, others. Banned others, other members deleted their accounts (get fucked Terry).

Maybe Jenna's oppositional defiance should have been listened to. Never ban Dan, contain Boomia, give Bubbler validation.

@admin you spent so much on this forum, idk pm me im drunk
GREAT FUCKING POST!

😁