• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

so whats the plan

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Patrick is boring, Jim ripped off the Alena bandaid, all the interesting posters are gone. Full friendship simulator.

LitCrit is pathetic, 6 threads from Sunday still on the front page.

I got a half-baked feud with @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 brewing over rap. That's a main-event feud?

You ran off CQ1, Boq, others. Banned others, other members deleted their accounts (get fucked Terry).

Maybe Jenna's oppositional defiance should have been listened to. Never ban Dan, contain Boomia, give Bubbler validation.

@admin you spent so much on this forum, idk pm me im drunk

Jenna

Forum Clout
Artie is friends with a bird in off topic.

I've always loved him but Artie is an offtopic poster.

This is why I simped so damn hard for @Salted Earth Truffle. But hey, bless this hard-right friendship simulator. Patrick S Tomlinson wins because Dan, Truffle, Boomia, they all done. @Honey Badger is a dad.

The most boring posters left. But everyone supports each other and hates Jenna for telling the truth.

Jenna

Forum Clout
What plan? Theres always only ever been one, Feed Nana while keeping it pfg

as a seperate note Lit criticism is Definetly lower in traffic but that's partially because I restored from backups several times so a bunch of shit was lost.

Take note people who want to troll me. this is the most effective where you post shit thats wrong but only kinda and then I'm autistically forced to respond.

Can I get a list of who has been permabanned from onaforums.

Cakehorn threatened to kill me or real Jenna, don't talk about that.

Dan
Boomia
Bubbler
All the others

Can everyone get a second chance? Knowing Boomia will squander it, at which point I won't defend him.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
What plan? Theres always only ever been one, Feed Nana while keeping it pfg

as a seperate note Lit criticism is Definetly lower in traffic but that's partially because I restored from backups several times so a bunch of shit was lost.

Take note people who want to troll me. this is the most effective where you post shit thats wrong but only kinda and then I'm autistically forced to respond.
Dear Admin,

Please tell Jenna that if xe wants to criticize anybody or anything, xe must do it in vocaroo format. Failure to comply should result in xer having a fruity voice... oh wait.

Sincerely yours,

Riccardo Bosi, national leader of AustraliaOne.

G

That's why I'm all for Calvin Coolidge, legit failed white rapper posting here.

Don't make fun of him though.

That’s the part I don’t get

The only fully doxxed person here that doesn’t get any shit

I mean really, my battle rap thread was a dud, this material wasn’t good enough?
Like come on, how can you not wince?

[MEDIA=youtube]GO8Vg2NEQdk[/MEDIA]

D7DD7958-28AC-4131-84A7-A9E53E747202.png

I’ve tried starting half hearted feuds with bonnie a few times but no bite.
The off topic chain gang of cakehorn, gassers, ruth, meonaw, and bonnie have a stranglehold on what gains traction here and what doesn’t

Y’all have put me back in chains :egiqrnz:

“Nigger” is a disgusting word.
… is it? Faggot

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
That’s the part I don’t get

The only fully doxxed person here that doesn’t get any shit

I mean really, my battle rap thread was a dud, this material wasn’t good enough?
Like come on, how can you not wince?

View attachment 162825

I’ve tried starting half hearted feuds with bonnie a few times but no bite.
The off topic chain gang of cakehorn, gassers, ruth, meonaw, and bonnie have a stranglehold on what gains traction here and what doesn’t

Y’all have put me back in chains :egiqrnz:

“Nigger” is a disgusting word.
… is it? Faggot

Don’t misquote me, I said that “nigga” is a disgusting word because you either sound like a fucking clown or you grew up poor as shit (which I didn’t) and black people leave it alone when you say it. Aside from rapping for a few years when I wasn’t old enough to drink, I wouldn’t call myself a wigger, and not at all now. Even then I wasn’t putting on a voice or wearing my pants around my ankles. I dressed like a skater not a wigger.

G

Don’t misquote me, I said that “nigga” is a disgusting word because you either sound like a fucking clown or you grew up poor as shit (which I didn’t) and black people leave it alone when you say it. Aside from rapping for a few years when I wasn’t old enough to drink, I wouldn’t call myself a wigger, and not at all now. Even then I wasn’t putting on a voice or wearing my pants around my ankles. I dressed like a skater not a wigger.

I’m trying to start a feud dammit, stop making me agree with your logical points