• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
All horribly wrong details by a boring racist with no understanding of the world. Continued embarrassment at your lack of ability to profile someone who doesn't hide her data
Is it true you had to leave India because parents kept trying to slam their face into you, mistaking you for a pile of elephant shit?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
JACKIE SINGH, DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATIONS AT S.T.O.P. ADMITTED IN THIS THREAD THAT SHE WASNT FIRED BUT DID IN FACT ASSOCIATE WITH RIGHTWING CYBERTERRORIST GROUPS AND USED RACIAL EPITHETS AGAINST HER SUPERIORS
She thinks she is going to get back into the good graces of the mentally ill by slinging streetshit onto a bunch of whacky funsters?

G

Is it "too much"? What are you gonna do? I'm patiently waiting

[URL unfurl="true"]https://web.archive.org/web/20220517210223/https://bernardmurphy.net/resume[/URL]
Congratulations, you discovered that somebody who runs an image host is named Bernard Murphy, and that he put said image host on his resume. I'm sure Bernard is shaking in his boots waiting for the feds to kick down his door at any moment.

Forum Clout
Anyway, I'm putting together a package loaded with facts for law enforcement, and I'm done here. It's been real, everyone.

Any last words?
Sure how about you tell the cops about your affiliation with The GNAA, described by the Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium as an "extremist right wing terrorist group,"

Status
Not open for further replies.