So i got the medical report

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
3rd time alcohol tried to kill me. Thankfully he's half a fag I'm going cold turkey done it for over a year shouldn't be to much problem. I will say I'm an alcoholic you put it in front of me I'm. Drinking it
Your doc gave you a handful of oral Antabuse and told you take a handful and slam an entire bottle of Jack until they're gone and you've puked out your innards, no? He really motherfucked a ssssssscumbag with that "don't quit just slow down" gag while chicken scratching out a script for Antabuse.

That'll teach a nigger to trust a white coat!
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor with Obamacare!"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
1 or 2 isn't an option. I have one I need to go get a case. I envy people that can have 1 or 2.
I have the same problem. All my friends know I'm a drunk so if we go out for dinner or something people will be like "I'm surprised you're not getting a beer." Yeah, because if I'm going to drink I'm going to drink until I'm fucking hammered. If I get one beer I'll become ravenous for booze and have to keep getting more and then get a case for home. I'll just wait and kill a bottle of whiskey when I get home. Kind of an all or nothing thing. If I ever have any booze left over the next day it's because I passed out.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
I have the same problem. All my friends know I'm a drunk so if we go out for dinner or something people will be like "I'm surprised you're not getting a beer." Yeah, because if I'm going to drink I'm going to drink until I'm fucking hammered. If I get one beer I'll become ravenous for booze and have to keep getting more and then get a case for home. I'll just wait and kill a bottle of whiskey when I get home. Kind of an all or nothing thing. If I ever have any booze left over the next day it's because I passed out
Same problem I don’t see the point in having two drinks and stopping once the buzz hits you crave more more more dopamine and GABA

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Why not just have one or two beers a night? I'm sure after this latest scare you'll be able to moderate your drinking.
Doc tells me wine is fine.
IMG_4774.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’m afraid my drinking will catch up to me soon, I wouldn’t say I’m an alcoholic because I can have a couple but I can only drink so many before I don’t want anymore. Not like shit faced drunk level but “ok, I’m done for the night” or “alright, last beer”

I make sure to drink enough water to avoid getting hangovers (haven’t had one in years) but I’m worried if I stop all together (I drink often) I’ll have a seizure or something crazy.

G

I’m afraid my drinking will catch up to me soon, I wouldn’t say I’m an alcoholic because I can have a couple but I can only drink so many before I don’t want anymore. Not like shit faced drunk level but “ok, I’m done for the night” or “alright, last beer”

I make sure to drink enough water to avoid getting hangovers (haven’t had one in years) but I’m worried if I stop all together (I drink often) I’ll have a seizure or something crazy.
Stop drinking. Find somebody with some clonazepam or Xanax or Ativan or anything that ends with a "pam" and take that for about 4 or 5 days twice a day and you'll be right as rain.

sXe, motherfuckers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

If you regularly go a day or two without drinking then you definitely won’t have a seizure if you stop. Even a 12 pack per day after work isn’t enough to make you physically addicted.